2023-2024 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone else's post submission form say its closed? I was thinking of sending an update letter but it says the form is closed.
Just checked the portal and mine says closed as well (got the A a couple weeks ago). Fingers crossed for you friend!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the encouraging words. I was super anxious that something was wrong with my application.

It’s been closed for a little over a week.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone with an early october interview hear back yet?

I'm pretty sure that the next group to hear back will be last week of September one

i heard back already. got a WL post interview. i was just curious what people’s thoughts were on when is a good time to send the recommended letter of intent LOI

• Care
i heard back already. got a WL post interview. i was just curious what people’s thoughts were on when is a good time to send the recommended letter of intent LOI
Just noticed I replied to the wrong person, meant to reply to Drjpp17 - either way I was wrong and thanks for letting me know you heard back.
I would send the LOI relatively soon imo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else's post submission form say its closed? I was thinking of sending an update letter but it says the form is closed.
Mine is closed because I submitted an update letter post-interview. I am guessing we can only update them once

I saw from an earlier post that you can find out who is your interviewer...can someone let me know where to look? It is not mentioned in the email link.

• Dislike
I saw from an earlier post that you can find out who is your interviewer...can someone let me know where to look? It is not mentioned in the email link.
You can't find out who your interviewer is beforehand but when you upload your thank-you note it will have your interviewer's name in case you blank and forget who it was!

Has anyone else not heard back after interviewing last week of September?

Got my first pre-II R from Georgetown just now. Disappointed, because I thought I was a good mission-fit. LM 72, complete 8/20.

Edit- I should note that I sent an update letter a few days ago. This could have influenced them to look at my application.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
pre II R, LM 68, complete mid-August
my first R of the cycle so it hurts even more :(

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pre II R Just now! Complete 9/1. GL to everyone else this cycle!

Pre II R this morning : / Completed on 8/31. Good luck to everyone else!

OOS II just now!! submitted 7/24, LM 76 they are scheduling out the month of Jan

Reactions: 1 users
For those who interviewed, is the only activity on the actual interview day the 30-45 min interview? No other presentations or anything?

big congrats. can you share your stats? how much does the feedback from the interviewer matter toward admit or waitlist?
where else did you get A from? Great job!!

Once you interview you get an 'Post-Submission Updates' tab which you can submit an LOI, until then you can't ig.
do you think positive feedback during the interview is a good sign? praying so hard for A.

do you think positive feedback during the interview is a good sign? praying so hard for A.
No, some interviewers are just courteous like that. Especially the bull**** "see you next fall" type of comments 99% of the time don't mean anything.

• Hmm
Just got the call for the A!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats everyone! It's a little strange to me that they're calling on the Saturday of a holiday weekend....

10/3! I was at work so I couldn’t answer… So strange

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
For the post-submission updates, mine isn't allowing separate paragraphs, it's just putting everything in one big paragraph? Did anyone else have this too?