2023-2024 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do they have any iis left? or am i just waiting on another R wave
nah, my boy just got bopped and email said they concluded their review of all apps, probably just a matter of when we get hit with the unholy R

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also I have learned that if ur not in an R wave don’t get ur hopes up because every time I have I’ve received the R within an hour 😂

Reactions: 1 user
just got mine, seems like they are trickling in

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get an R after their interview during these R waves?
I think all post interview decisions (WL and R) should be released next week. 3/4 is their last mail out of As i think

Reactions: 3 users
OOS pre-II R today! not surprised, I submitted this secondary late lol and my heart wasn't in it. good luck everyone!

OOS pre-II R, was kinda holding out hope for this one 🙁 Complete 8/16

Does anyone know if Post-II R come out the day the letters are supposed to be mailed?
Based on prior threads, they seem to send post-II WL and Rs after the last wave of As, but I’m not sure honestly. If you guys were told differently explicitly, I would definitely go with that!

I'd imagine it's later since the letters don't arrive that Monday and portal As are released Wednesdays

i was just
Based on prior threads, they seem to send post-II WL and Rs after the last wave of As, but I’m not sure honestly. If you guys were told differently explicitly, I would definitely go with that!

I'd imagine it's later since the letters don't arrive that Monday and portal As are released Wednesdays
I was under the impression that we would find out the same week via portal updates after the A letters were sent out. Sorry if my response was confusing!

per the flyer:

ALTERNATE STATUS

Interviewed applicants who have not been accepted will be notified BY EMAIL no later than March 30 if they have been selected for ALTERNATE STATUS.
Alternates are strongly encouraged to complete their financial aid application, especially if a decision to attend Emory could be dependent upon financial aid.

ALTERNATE ACCEPTANCES
Accepted alternates will be notified BY TELEPHONE.
Alternates may be accepted anytime until M1 Orientation.”

i assume Rs will come around the same time

Reactions: 2 users
When is the final day everyone is expecting post-II decisions? I had the list of dates somewhere but I lost it

For As next monday the letters are sent, portals should update wednesday

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone know if we should expect these letters in our mailboxes today? or they are being sent out today?

Sent today. For me I saw my A in the portal Wednesday and didn’t receive the letter until probably the Saturday

Sent today. For me I saw my A in the portal Wednesday and didn’t receive the letter until probably the Saturday
dang. thats a long time. What time did your portal update on Wednesday? And do you live across the country from GA?

dang. thats a long time. What time did your portal update on Wednesday? And do you live across the country from GA?

It also took forever for me to get my envelope from them with the info so idk if that’s why. I’m in MA so not close but also not that far. The portal updated for me I think around 10:30/11

Reactions: 3 users
Is this the last week A’s will be sent?

I live 3 mins from campus and my envelope arrived Friday, I believe.

• Wow
did anyone hear back today? I thought today was going to be decision day :(
i think today was when letters were mailed, so if you live very close by you may hear before wednesday when they update portals

anyone else low key freaking out today?!??