2023-2024 Central Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also a rep told me at an expo back in March/April that they do not look at sub scores, not sure how relevant it might be, but in case anyone may find it helpful.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone gotten an II without a CASPER score?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know CMU’s post-ii acceptance rate? Wasn’t able to find it on the excel with most schools post-ii rates

IS II received 9/6

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now, OOS complete 7/12 I believe?

• Love
OOS II received 9/5! was wondering when people got their official interview time and schedule?

Man I put my whole soul into this 1,000 word secondary I hope they give me a chance :’)

Any word on interviews? I submitted secondary on 9/1 and haven't heard anything - IS and kind of freaking out haha

anyone interviewed yet?
I interviewed in August! It was a positive experience. Well-organized, and the faculty were great. It was strictly MMI/group MMI, no traditional interview.

Reactions: 3 users
There were only two options for interviews dates for me, both in october.

how 'optional' is the optional q and a panel after the interview with the tour? I have limited time afterwards, and the panel begins at 2:50 PM so I may not be able to attend

Did everyone who interviewed so far get the road to matriculation email?

does anyone know when cmed typically sends out the first wave of As? is it 10/16?