2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
is CWRU P/F for clinical as well? and if not do they limit the number of honors per class?

H/HP/P/F for clinical but no limit on number of honors! Also no AOA or GHHS.

(If you get an honors clinical eval but don’t meet the threshold for the shelf exam, you’ll get “commendable with clinical distinction”)

OOS II this morning! LM 75, non-trad career changer. Best Christmas present!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Case you gotta give me an II or let me loose with the R. I know you just playing hard to get 😏😏😏

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know the stance on letters of intent pre-decision post II?

Members don't see this ad :)
Late, but I got OOS II 11/9 and WL 12/18 for the University Program. I got an R from CCLCM on 12/15.

Is there a Facebook group for accepted students?

Is there any consensus for when the last round of interview invites would go out?

has anyone received the css profile waiver code for financial aid application ?

How long does it take for them to release decisions after the admissions committee meets and what day of the week is it normally? I know they meet this week for the interviews in early December, but I'm wondering if they are going to hold off on sending them out because of MLK day

How long does it take for them to release decisions after the admissions committee meets and what day of the week is it normally? I know they meet this week for the interviews in early December, but I'm wondering if they are going to hold off on sending them out because of MLK day
I remember hearing 4-6 weeks is the standard. They don’t mention a specific day but rather a general time frame they can expect to release decisions. Best of luck to all of us waiting :)

I feel like case forgot about me lol. Anyone submit in July and still not hear back?

Reactions: 15 users
i wish we are allowed to submit updatess pre-II here but unfortunately ig we just have to wait

Can anyone speak to their interview and/or 'you do IQ' experience? Are you being evaluated during 'you do IQ'? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Does this school utilize silent R? I am very sad since i've heard nothing from like 90% of my schools

I have a feeling they do use ghost Rs. I'm a low stat applicant (sub LM 68) but for some reason I haven't gotten an interview here or a rejection. I'm also ORM and don't have a wow factor like D1 athlete. I probably had no business applying but figured Id try for a reach school

Maybe I'm still in their app process because of a research study they're doing

I know it’s hard but it’s best not to read into it too much. All it means is you haven’t been rejected or given an interview yet. They have lots of apps to get through and I’m assuming different groups of people reviewing those apps, so not everyone gets processed at the same time. Regardless Im sure you will hear back with news soon either way, hang in there!
I have a feeling they do use ghost Rs. I'm a low stat applicant (sub LM 68) but for some reason I haven't gotten an interview here or a rejection. I'm also ORM and don't have a wow factor like D1 athlete. I probably had no business applying but figured Id try for a reach school

I submitted in July but haven’t hear back. I know people who submitted around the same time as me, and with similar stats, who have gotten Rs. It likely means we are still in consideration—at least that’s what I’m hoping. I highly doubt they silent R considering how many Rs they’ve sent out and how consistently they send them out.

I know it’s hard but it’s best not to read into it too much. All it means is you haven’t been rejected or given an interview yet. They have lots of apps to get through and I’m assuming different groups of people reviewing those apps, so not everyone gets processed at the same time. Regardless Im sure you will hear back with news soon either way, hang in there!
I submitted in July but haven’t hear back. I know people who submitted around the same time as me, and with similar stats, who have gotten Rs. It likely means we are still in consideration—at least that’s what I’m hoping. I highly doubt they silent R considering how many Rs they’ve sent out and how consistently they send them out.
Thanks maybe im just pessimistic. I submitted within the first week I was sent secondary as well (July)

• Care
ii today. Complete August 20th. LM 74. OOS nontrad. No ties. Interview dates offered are by end of month.

Reactions: 5 users

My impression is that CWRU generally doesn't do silent rejections or wait until February/March to send rejections. I applied last cycle and got rejected everywhere, and CWRU was one of the first to send me the letter (in mid-December).