2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW INVITE AHHHHHH (in state)

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any idea when November decisions are coming out?

Anyone have any idea when November decisions are coming out?
Been wondering the same thing. I was hoping today, but I'm guessing that we are going to have to wait until next Friday for Zoom links to drop. It's a shame because for the last round of decisions this year the committee meeting was on Monday -> Zoom links on Friday -> Decisions on Monday (Source: a friend who interviewed and then got the A). RIP to all my fellow 11/27 committee meeting people. We will have to stay patient I guess. For the last several years, the December round of decisions came out the second Friday of the month.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
IS II !!! Complete 9/29

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS II 12/11; secondary submitted 9/2. SO EXCITED, but even more grateful. Very close to where I grew up, love Case!! :love:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
OOS II complete 7/29

Reactions: 2 users
Hey is anyone else getting masters program emails from them lol? I feel like they are about to send a rejection soooon...

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else get an email with zoom link today asking to check-in with Dr. Mehta to discuss new updates at the school on Monday? I'm assuming this is not the A email.
Yes, multiple people got the email! It's not the A (yet), but I would be feeling pretty good if I were you. 👀👀

No link 🥲 This would be my 4th WL/alt list Idk what Im doing wrong during interviews. This process is so rough lol

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
is CWRU P/F for clinical as well? and if not do they limit the number of honors per class?

OOS II. LM 82. Complete 8/1. Completely unexpected, was literally thinking in my head "these rejections are coming in fast now" as I opened the email lol.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users