2023-2024 Belmont (Frist)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I personally did it since I had a significant update to my application. I know SDN/reddit recommends you to send LOI when you're waitlisted.

Members don't see this ad.

I personally did it since I had a significant update to my application. I know SDN/reddit recommends you to send LOI when you're waitlisted.
I don't quite follow that logic though. Why send a Letter of Intent when your application has already been discussed by the committee and set down (possibly not to be looked at for months) instead of letting them know ahead of time what your intentions are so that they can meet with all the information for the applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guess you'll hear back tomorrow or soon ;) good luck 2/9ers and 2/2ers if there are more of you waiting.

Reactions: 1 users
Under review for interview invite !!!!! I’m crying y’all!!!!!!!! Does everyone move to this stage also if invited will it be soon like in a week?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Under review for interview invite !!!!! I’m crying y’all!!!!!!!! Does everyone move to this stage also if invited will it be soon like in a week?
Congrats!! Did you just receive this? Hopefully they're actively reviewing apps for IIs right now :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe everyone recieves this but I am not 100% sure. Hopefully the 2/13 wave of under review gets II soon. Congrats!!

• Love
I believe everyone recieves this but I am not 100% sure. Hopefully the 2/13 wave of under review gets II soon. Congrats!!
im literally counting the days from the under review wave to see if it falls in that 8-10 day time frame :rofl:

I don’t think there is a given timeline on how the school sends out II. Ive been under review since 1/26

im literally counting the days from the under review wave to see if it falls in that 8-10 day time frame :rofl:
I was under review on 12/13 and got a II on 1/10, I don't think there is a given timeline. Just remember to:
"trust the process" -- Mr.Smile12, 2023

i wonder why some get invited for interview within a week or days and some more than two months later. Are they interviewing everyone or are there people out there that never got an interview here yet?

i wonder why some get invited for interview within a week or days and some more than two months later. Are they interviewing everyone or are there people out there that never got an interview here yet?
People got pre-II R's and many haven't been interviewed. I'm sure they've gotten at least a couple thousand applications by now, like other schools.

People got pre-II R's and many haven't been interviewed. I'm sure they've gotten at least a couple thousand applications by now, like other schools.
Were Pre-II rejections sent after being considered for an interview?

Because some people have higher metrics or other factors that move them up the priority line.

How closely are students going to be working with the HCA's? There have been comments about HCA hospitals mistreating health care workers.

I was under consideration for II on 1/02 and nothing since. Thoughts?

I was under consideration for II on 1/02 and nothing since. Thoughts?
They’re probably going to get back to you soon, but I’m not entirely sure!! if you are wondering about your application, maybe send them an email? good luck to you!!

Unsure if anyone else noticed but all post-interview decisions were sent on Tuesdays. My bet is that 2/9 interviews will hear on 2/27 since they didn't send decisions this week

THE SILENCE IS KILLING ME...please belmont I would love to interview at your school

No need to check your email every 2-5 minutes. There will likely be a flood of interviews (as usual) when they send them. Just check in here ; - )

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone knows Belmont's policy on update letters. I have an interview coming up in March and have some major updates (publications, role changes etc.) - not sure if I should send the update now or post-interview or if they even accept them lol

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone knows Belmont's policy on update letters. I have an interview coming up in March and have some major updates (publications, role changes etc.) - not sure if I should send the update now or post-interview or if they even accept them lol
They already liked you enough to invite you to interview-
Make a list of your new things and when you get the chance during the interview, bring them up

Reactions: 3 users
They already liked you enough to invite you to interview-
Make a list of your new things and when you get the chance during the interview, bring them up
Perfect thank you 🙏

When’s your interview?

Might be a dumb question, but is it even worth applying this late? I know the deadline is Feb 29th but I don’t want to waste money if it’s pointless.

Might be a dumb question, but is it even worth applying this late? I know the deadline is Feb 29th but I don’t want to waste money if it’s pointless.
If you already have an AMCAS application active this year and with no acceptances want to throw in one more into the ring, go ahead