Program-Specific Info / Q's WUSTL OT 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ot2bexoxo

Reaction score
Hi! Just wanted to make a thread specifically for people applying to WUSTL this cycle. Feel free to share if anyone has updates :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Are you applying to MOT or OTD program this cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, all! I applied this year as well. I haven’t heard anything yet, other than the mandatory video interview link. My application was only verified a few weeks ago though.

Hi, all! I applied this year as well. I haven’t heard anything yet, other than the mandatory video interview link. My application was only verified a few weeks ago though.
I did the video interview about a month ago, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm thinking we will probably hear around December/January.

I hope we hear something soon! I’ve been checking my email obsessively.

I found some posts on here from the WUSTL 2021-2022 cycle, and it looks like a lot of people heard back the first week of December. Fingers crossed!

I hope we hear something soon! I’ve been checking my email obsessively.

I found some posts on here from the WUSTL 2021-2022 cycle, and it looks like a lot of people heard back the first week of December. Fingers crossed!
The OTCAS page said decisions will come January 15th. Hopefully it’s earlier than that though 🤞🤞🤞

Good luck everyone with decisions this weekend!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else get waitlisted, then get a fake acceptance email, then get a never mind email? This has been a rollercoaster 🥲

• Sad
I got the same thing. Got an admissions letter with scholarship, an hour later one ab the admitted students day. Then got a recall of the admitted day email and another email saying it was a mistake

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
What!!! That’s wild! What exactly did the nevermind/mistake email say? How do you make a mistake about acceptance…

What!!! That’s wild! What exactly did the nevermind/mistake email say? How do you make a mistake about acceptance…
This was my it was a mistake email. I was waitlisted, then got the admitted students invite, then this.

Good morning,

Our email server sent out a message in error to applicants this morning to several applicants. At this time, you have not been admitted the program. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. You will receive a final admission decision on March 1st. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you,

• Sad
never got an email or any form of contact about a decision, lol. so strange!!.. I guess ill contact them tuesday

I still haven’t heard anything yet! I submitted my application on 12/24 and completed the video interview on 1/6. The deadline for applications is 1/30 so I wonder if we will hear anything before that. I wish everyone the best!

I still haven’t heard anything yet! I submitted my application on 12/24 and completed the video interview on 1/6. The deadline for applications is 1/30 so I wonder if we will hear anything before that. I wish everyone the best!
I submitted it in august! Before the early decision deadline

I still haven’t heard anything and I feel like I am going crazy lol

I got denied and this was my second time applying LOL✌️ they told me I should apply again. Waste

I got an acceptance letter! I’m hoping this one isn’t a mistake like last time! Lol

I just got an email about accepted students day but not really an official "acceptance" letter. Not sure what this means!

I got two separate emails, an acceptance one and an admitted student day.