This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hay.farm.hay

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! So I decided I wanted to apply to WSU college of pharmacy and added them to my list of schools on Pharmcas on 11/17. I completed the supplement application on 11/18 and I got the confirmation e-mail that my application is complete on 11/20. It says that it would take up to 4-6 weeks to review my application ...but others who have been accepted for early admissions said they got an interview invite right away. Is this only for those who have applied for early admissions? Has anyone applied around the same time I did? And if so, have you heard back from WSU? I really want to go to this school and I'm constantly checking my email everyday.. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi! I also applied for WSU. I finished my supplemental on 11/24 and sent my PharmCAS on 11/30. My transcripts were just received by PharmCAS so they haven't verified my courses yet. I haven't heard anything either obviously but I'm hoping I will as soon as I am verified.

I think only early admission receive quick email back from school since there is a set deadline. A friend of mine who is studying at WSU Spokane currently finished and sent his application just before the deadline last year late December or so. His interview was in early February.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied mid November, and I heard back right before Thanksgiving, offering me an interview for December 15th. I had a final exam at Western Washington University on that day, so I changed the interview date to January 15th. Good luck to you!

Have anyone heard back from them or have anyone got acceptance letter yet? I have an interview this friday, Jan 15, and I'm really nervous since it is my first school interview ever. Please, if you do, can you share some of your experience. I would really appreciate.
Thanks