NAPLEX win the LWW NAPLEX survival pack!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You could win the LWW NAPLEX survival pack!

What is it? The LWW NAPLEX survival pack is everything you need for your NAPLEX studying!

To enter, just comment below. Tell us, how do you connect with other Pharmacy students? Is it through APhA, Rho Chi, etc.? We're excited to share our new Pharmacy offerings with students so we're interested to know, what's the best way to reach you? SDN, facebook, twitter? Winner chosen by a member of the SDN team.

Includes:
Comprehensive Pharmacy Review for NAPLEX, 8E

Comprehensive Pharmacy Review for NAPLEX: Practice Exams, Cases, and Test Prep, 8E

Lippincott's NAPLEX Q&A Pharm Review iPhone/iPad App

$25 Starbucks gift card (for your caffeine fix!)
images

Remember, everyone's a winner when you sign-up to Beta Test the latest quiz platform from LWW exclusively for Pharmacy Students. FREE questions that will help you in your coursework and prep you for the NAPLEX!

To receive access to Lippincott’s Comprehensive Pharmacy Review Powered by PrepU just complete this brief form.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What kind of quizzes are included with the app, and how many does it come with?

I personally find SDN and facebook to be the best tools for communicating with others in the field. APhA and ASHP are my favored organizations as a student, but after graduation I'll probably stick with ASHP due to their clinical/hospital focus.

Thanks for being part of this event!

I connect with other professionals through SDN, facebook, APhA, ASHP, and through state organizations such as PSSNY, and my city's organization PSR.

I personally connect with other pharmacy students via facebook, SDN, and e-mail. We also have a class website and facebook page that we can post updates on and discussions. Also, I sometimes attend meetings hosted by NYSCHP. During these meetings there are a bunch of professionals from every field of pharmacy, we get to interact in a dinner-type setting, network, and discuss a specific topic which is presented during that meeting.

Members don't see this ad :)
What kind of quizzes are included with the app, and how many does it come with?

I personally find SDN and facebook to be the best tools for communicating with others in the field. APhA and ASHP are my favored organizations as a student, but after graduation I'll probably stick with ASHP due to their clinical/hospital focus.

Thanks for being part of this event!

A companion to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, Seventh Edition, by Leon Shargel, Alan H. Mutnick, Paul F. Souney, and Larry N. Swanson, Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A allows you to create personalized NAPLEX practice quizzes from 1256 exam-style questions covering 61 pertinent content areas. Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.

Hope this helps! Thanks for commenting on our thread and good luck!

I mostly use Facebook and SDN for online networking. Never twitter. I had Linked In but I didn't find it helpful.

I personally didn't do much networking through any of the student orgs, but I know many people do. There are networking opportunites there for sure.

I networked a lot through my jobs and rotations as well. Online networking is fine, but nothing beats face to face and the best opportunities are through interships and rotations, at least in my experience.

I use Facebook and Twitter-when used correctly they are great networking tools.

As far as connecting with other professionals- I've enjoyed networking with Kappa Psi. One of the benefits I've had through Kappa Psi is having the opportunity to connect with pharmacists actively involved in ASHP, APhA, and SNPhA as well as connecting with local pharmacists.

mainly Facebook and emails.i use sdn when I get emails through the website!

I have a facebook page and create a study group with other pharmacy students. SND is also very useful to share the information with the others. Both of them are my favorite social tools to connect with the other students.