Why do you guys like the PCAT professor so much?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avicenna04

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering. A lot of people say good things about it on this board. What makes it so special? What makes it better than the Kaplan, the Barron's, or the peterson's?

I only have 13 days till my exam, and can't decide whether or not i should pay for the professor....

Members don't see this ad.

I had to bring up my biology score on the PCAT. I used pcatprofessor for about 10 hours total, just doing biology questions, and brought my score up by 20 %. And that is why I recommend it. :luck: to all January PCAT takers.

My advice would be take the PCAT once without PCAT professor to see how you do and if you need help, then use PCAT professor.

jemc2000 said:
I had to bring up my biology score on the PCAT. I used pcatprofessor for about 10 hours total, just doing biology questions, and brought my score up by 20 %. And that is why I recommend it. :luck: to all January PCAT takers.

That surprises me that it boost your score 20% because I have done the practice tests on Pcat Professor and the three tests seem to leave out alot of biology, like names and functions of hormones, pathways and so on. The tests seem too basic.

My friend took the Kaplan course and she gave me her kaplan book afterwards. The book was pretty useful, it pretty much retaught me Calculus. If possible I suggest finding someone who's taken the course and bumming off them :D . But if thats not possible, I guess you could shell out the $800 for the course.