Who cares about the match, this guy was impersonating a Podiatry Student!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtrack22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.fox8live.com/story/25028...diatrist-student-sucks-womans-toes-at-walmart
According to the Lincolnton Police Department, the incident happened on Monday around 11:15 a.m.

That's when police say a man, who claimed he was a podiatrist student, started a conversation with a woman in the store.

The woman told police that he convinced her to try on several pair of shoes in the shoe department.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been using that trick for years....

Reactions: 1 user
Isn't that kinda what the public thinks we do anyways?

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean the public??
Are you saying this isn't in our daily scope of practice. Crap!!! This changes everything, now I need to rethink my decision to becoming a podiatrist. :)

If I had a dollar for every time I sucked a toe....well there is no CPT code so, doesn't pay that well. I charge cash for every digit I savor.

I think it's funny the article calls him a "podiatrist student". Like, what is a podiatrist student?

Reactions: 1 users
I think it's funny the article calls him a "podiatrist student". Like, what is a podiatrist student?

It's almost as embarrassing as current students that don't realize that podiatrist is not plural.

"I have shadowed multiple podiatrist" etc...