Which schools provide online study resources for boards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podvamp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know Kent provides students with paid online access to Exam Master to study for part 1 and 2 of boards... but do other schools also do this? Or is it more of a free for all or book oriented in terms of what is suggested/provided (by the school) to study for boards.

Any input is much appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I know Kent provides students with paid online access to Exam Master to study for part 1 and 2 of boards... but do other schools also do this? Or is it more of a free for all or book oriented in terms of what is suggested/provided (by the school) to study for boards.

Any input is much appreciated. :)

DMU provides Exam Masters for "free". There is no up front charge but I'm sure it is fixed into tuition or something.

Yeah I also figured it was built into my tuition when Kent provided it to us so kinda sorta "free" as you said heh. Just kinda trying to get a feel for what online study resources worked for people (if anything). Many were not satisfied with "Exam Master" and I was wondering if other students had their school provide a better online resource or if everyone just did exam master now? I kinda figured DMU was the same as Kent but no idea about the other schools. Anyway... thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
I learn a lot by practice questions so I used it a decent bit. It helped some with the basic science questions. I would say give it a shot and see how you like it.

Western got Kaplan Complex Level 1 High Yield. It has lectures and Qbank.

Interesting... I guess the Kaplan and USMLE online resources are for part 1 review only which makes sense. Do those schools switch up when it comes to an online resource for part 2 which is more podiatry specific? I honestly don't know if Exam Master is any good for part 2 as I used only books... Is there a good online resource for part 2 study right now or just exam master?

Would also be curious what the other west coast schools use or Florida/New York...

This topic should be irrelevant in your choosing of a school. Pass rates, sure. But not this. Its called be smart, pay attention, use a few commonly recommended books. That is all.