Which one will you rank higher and why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rohsik

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know!!!! you guys are probably getting sick of such trends, but I am going crazy with my ROL and I need help.

So, which ones will you rank higher and why U Michigan or Duke???

And what do you guys think of Cornell? I was not feeling the program during my interview nor second look.

Please help!!!!!

Thanks
Rohsik

Members don't see this ad.

this is for categorical IM

rohsik

Do whatever you want.... complete strangers can offer advice but its worthless if they dont know you or the situation you are in. Sometimes I think people post stuff like this for thier ego (mich vs duke, harvard vs stanford).... give me a break!!!

If you are not feeling Cornell, why are you considering it? You internal medicine people are weird.:laugh:

from some of my friends, ive heard the UM medicine program is better and nicer
Duke has a bigger name and is in a warmer climate
you can't lose with either
if it were me, the most impt thing to me is that i get the best training i can get and so i would put UM first
but the training is probably awesome at Duke as well
still, i'd go for the better program even if it was only a little bit better

Originally posted by p-bo
Do whatever you want.... Sometimes I think people post stuff like this for thier ego (mich vs duke, harvard vs stanford).... give me a break!!!

KUDOS P-BO!!! I'm glad someone finally said what so many are probably thinking!! :clap:

hey guys,

my post was PURELY SINCERE. there is no ego or whatever going on. I just wanted to honestly hear what other people have heard about this programs. I have been driving my self crazy deciding which one to rank higher. also scutwork did not have any info on these programs.

I thought the point of the forums was to ask advice. I know that ultimatley, the decision is mine, but it would be nice to hear from others what they considered positives or negatives (things I probably did not realize).

Did not mean to offend anyone :(