Which Credential Evaluator Can Report B.d.s Is Equivalent US DDS ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yourzhwp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Any Body Know That Which Credential Evaluator Can Write The Report Like B.d.s Degree Program Is Equivalent Or Similar To The Dds Or Dmd Program In United States. if Some Body Knows About That ,please Let Me Know.

i just need that for a job, which required a doctor degree credential evaluator.

PS, ECE cannot give me that report and it just said that "completion of 6 years study in dentistry program"

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

IERF does that. Go to www.ierf.org . They did one of my evaluatios and said in the 1st page that I have the degree equivalent to the American DDS.

IERF does that. Go to www.ierf.org . They did one of my evaluatios and said in the 1st page that I have the degree equivalent to the American DDS.

BDS is a DDS/DMD equivalent. They should all state this. Are you actually aware of any that do not list it as such?

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks

which service you choose?
<LI type=disc>Standard Application <LI type=disc>Application for Attorneys (for Immigration and Naturalization Service Purposes) <LI type=disc>Application for Barbering and Cosmetology Licensure Evaluation <LI type=disc>Application for Military Enlistment Purposes <LI type=disc>Application for Attorneys and Employers (for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Purposes) <LI type=disc>Application for Nursing Licensure Evaluation ((for AR, AZ, CA, FL, MI (vocational nurse only), MO, NM, OR and TX only)) <LI type=disc>Application for Physical Therapy Licensure Evaluationthank you very much.

For school applications I'm using ECE, and you are right, they don't write that your degree is equivalent to the DDS/DMD degree. They only say you have completed a 4/5 year degree in dentistry.

I had IERF do an evaluation when I applied to a dental hygiene program, and they do say I have the equivalente of a DDS degree.

You're welcome. :)

Choose standart report and in it you are going to find General Report, which is probably the one you are going to need for employment. I had the Detailed Report done, because I needed it for going back to school.

thank you. so you choose the standard report/detailed report.

i think i can choose standard report/general report.

anyway, thank you very much.

Choose standart report and in it you are going to find General Report, which is probably the one you are going to need for employment. I had the Detailed Report done, because I needed it for going back to school.

ECE & WES donot equate BDS to DDS/DMD and thats the reports most of the schools accept

The person that started the thread needs it for a job and not for school.

The person that started the thread needs it for a job and not for school.
Excuse me but in that case every international dentist would prefer going for that eveluation rather than going back to school for another 2-3yrs and that too for learning something which they have already learnt!!!Gr88888888888.I hope people r coming to US with an idea to earn and not to repeat their old stuff again :laugh:

Who knows what kind of job she/he is looking for? :smuggrin: Plus if you are going to try for the MN state board you don't have to go to school again.

i agree with you. in the past California allows international grads to take the test and eventually gets to practice without going back to school! i don't see any logic as to why they require foreign dentists to go back to school for two years!it is probably a money making scheme..

I hope it's not a job as a dentist.

FYI:

1-2 US states and 1-2 Canadian provinces will still license non-CODA/CDA dental graduates immediatly after passing a written and/or clinical bench test.

Approx 15-16 US states will license non-CODA/CDA grads after completing 1-2 years of US/Canadian GPR/AEGD.

18 US states will grant non-CODA/CDA grads a specialty license after completion of a CODA or CDA accredited specialty training program.

The remaining states require completion of a CODA/CDA accredited dental degree to be eligible for a state license.

I am an international dentist & teaching in US.

There are several teaching jobs for international dentists in this country. Also, if anyone is interested in contesting other States in US to allow international dentists with soem good reasons, please contact me via this thread or private message.

There are several teaching jobs for international dentists in this country. Also, if anyone is interested in contesting other States in US to allow international dentists with soem good reasons, please contact me via this thread or private message.

can you please avise what kind of jobs are there as i took my exams back in 2000 and my scores ar 83 and 76 ...
i will have to take m exams again i have to join the 2 yr program , i have a 4 yr old and i am expecting another one shortly.
please advise, thanks

can you please avise what kind of jobs are there as i took my exams back in 2000 and my scores ar 83 and 76 ...
i will have to take m exams again i have to join the 2 yr program , i have a 4 yr old and i am expecting another one shortly.
please advise, thanks

I am afraid you are out of luck.

You need 90 for NDBE part one to get into the International DDS program

The US/Canada dentist licensure scam is discussed further on this board.

I have started a relentless campaign against the discrimination , maybe elected officials will hear me out and do something about it

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=534757

I am afraid you are out of luck.

You need 90 for NDBE part one to get into the International DDS program

The US/Canada dentist licensure scam is discussed further on this board.

I have started a relentless campaign against the discrimination , maybe elected officials will hear me out and do something about it, since I am pretty sure that our representatives are more concerned with the welfare of their constituents in need of a dentist than with the state dental boards protectionism/fear of competition/greed

Student Doctor Network Forums > Dental Forums [ DDS / DMD ] > Dental Possibly taking my degree and running

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=534757

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=622799

Hi Anayyar,I'm interested in the teaching job.How do i go about it.What are the oppurtunities out there.

For school applications I'm using ECE, and you are right, they don't write that your degree is equivalent to the DDS/DMD degree. They only say you have completed a 4/5 year degree in dentistry.

I had IERF do an evaluation when I applied to a dental hygiene program, and they do say I have the equivalente of a DDS degree.

You're welcome. :)
Hello,
Thank you for the information. I have to currently do the credential evaluation for my BDS degree for employment (non-clinical position). Please let me know if the IERF evaluation shows the BDS equivalency as DD/DMD.
This will be very helpful for me as I am very interested in this position.

Kindly respond when you get this message. Thank you!

Sexual adventures without obligations
Verified Women