Where is the Interview Spreadsheet for 2019-2020?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chartreuse Wombat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Asking for a friend:)

Members don't see this ad.

it's always an interesting read. there was a comment earlier today about how even most of the SDN Mob are probably normal in real life, haha.

I think that's mostly true, save exceptions like KHE and Scarb.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lolz at PDs posting on the interview spread sheet. How pathetic. Dude you're a full fledged BC doctor with nothing better to do than post on an interview spreadsheet for medical students? Think about that for a minute. Thats basically like a medical student posting on a highschool thread. Isn't that a sad life?

Wow. SDN must be causing y'all academics some lonely nights. Keep grinding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Lolz at PDs posting on the interview spread sheet. How pathetic. Dude you're a full fledged BC doctor with nothing better to do than post on an interview spreadsheet for medical students? Think about that for a minute. Thats basically like a medical student posting on a highschool thread. Isn't that a sad life?

you mean you aren’t posting on College Confidential still?!!!

Reactions: 2 users

It’s well documented in the spreadsheet that multiple SDNers are going over there and posting negativity while not disclosing that they’re not students.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Hahaha attendings post on the student doctor network all day long

that makes sense

I can’t believe all the positive reviews Univ Chicago has received in there (unless it’s their residents/PD commenting)

legit most malignant program in the US

sigh some ppl will do anything for “the name”. Students we tried to warn you....

that makes sense

I can’t believe all the positive reviews Univ Chicago has received in there (unless it’s their residents/PD commenting)

legit most malignant program in the US

sigh some ppl will do anything for “the name”. Students we tried to warn you....

Take a peak at the tiers tab. It may be a little more accurate. They have received a lot of "ISSUES" deservedly so.

It’s well documented in the spreadsheet that multiple SDNers are going over there and posting negativity while not disclosing that they’re not students.
Just like it is all attendings on SDN that are malcontents regarding the field and the current crop of residents have been singing kumbaya?

Fwiw I have never posted on the spreadsheet although I could totally see some academic attendings doing it though to counteract the negative/truthful press their programs receive

Last edited:
  • Haha

It's also well documented that PDs/faculty/residents are also on there promoting certain programs and adjusting the tier section so that their program is more "recognized" so they won't go unfilled.

? Any proof to those statements? I haven't looked at the spreadsheet at all this year as of this posting.

Even if it is true, I can't control what people say or do on something that we (meaning SDN staff) have zero control over, hence why it is has been banished to the depths of reddit this year. Maybe next year academics can call it the 'Reddit Interview Spreadsheet' in their lazy research articles.

• Love
? Any proof to those statements? I haven't looked at the spreadsheet at all this year as of this posting.

Even if it is true, I can't control what people say or do on something that we (meaning SDN staff) have zero control over, hence why it is has been banished to the depths of reddit this year. Maybe next year academics can call it the 'Reddit Interview Spreadsheet' in their lazy research articles.
I am a huge malcontent, but assure you I would never make effort to post on reddit for medstudents. If medstudents are not looking here or not heard about job issues, they are not salvageable and likely to have low capabilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Great comeback. That totally justifies a program director posting on a medical student interview impressions spreadsheet. Listen to how desperate you sound. Sadly all of academia has become desperate. I mean cant imagine medstudents dont see this. Guy on twitter who blamed SDN for the interview spreadsheet now giving a talk on how to get a job in rad onc. What other field has a talk about how to find a job after residency?

I'm sorry we cant all be as spineless as some in our field that keep spinning this radoncrocks BS. I'm sorry yall cant control the information. Really am sorry its causing yall so much trouble that you have to spend your nights on a medical student interview spreadsheet. Smh

Reactions: 4 users
Great comeback. That totally justifies a program director posting on a medical student interview impressions spreadsheet. Listen to how desperate you sound. Sadly all of academia has become desperate. I mean cant imagine medstudents dont see this. Guy on twitter who blamed SDN for the interview spreadsheet now giving a talk on how to get a job in rad onc. What other field has a talk about how to find a job after residency?

I'm sorry we cant all be as spineless as some in our field that keep spinning this radoncrocks BS. I'm sorry yall cant control the information. Really am sorry its causing yall so much trouble that you have to spend your nights on a medical student interview spreadsheet. Smh

loser PDs and clownbully chairs abound. Plenty of sycophantic residents as well.

I'm not sorry at all that medical students are getting another view of what this looks like on the ground, nor that it's causing some sleepless nights for academic types who betrayed their mission at every turn in interest of profit.

Reactions: 1 users