When to releases a seat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacy32145

Reaction score
If choosing between two schools, when is an appropriate time to tell the other school you’re no longer interested after accepting? I’m still not 100% sure where I want to attend.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
In this age, pharmacy schools will most definitely have seats open that they're desperate to fill.

The best advice is to release all your seats and forgo pharmacy school since there will be no jobs when you graduate.

Reactions: 3 users
If choosing between two schools, when is an appropriate time to tell the other school you’re no longer interested after accepting? I’m still not 100% sure where I want to attend.
I would forgoe the application process if you have student loans. I would find something else that interests you

Congratulations on being accepted. I would call the school and ask them when is the deadline. Also, look at the pros and cons for each school and make up your mind. Good Luck!