When inputting grades into Pharmcas...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

impatientcollegestudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's say you got a D in a 3 credit course but earned the credit for it. You repeat it and get an A. Do you still input the credits attempted in the repeat?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Yea. Just like transcripts look like. If repeated put repeated. Don't try to trick or smth, cause pharmcas will fix it anyway... but it will take them even longer to update all errors

The thing is, on my transcript the initial course I got a D in says I earned the 3 credits. The repeat course I got an A in says I earned 0 credits (since I already earned them) So it says 0.00 under earned.

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is, on my transcript the initial course I got a D in says I earned the 3 credits. The repeat course I got an A in says I earned 0 credits (since I already earned them) So it says 0.00 under earned.

Yeah me too! I had "W" and I got zero credits. Than i repeated and gain 3 credits back. Keep putting the way as it is.
Also any course 200 put as lower level.
And courses 300 as upper level
It's funny cause organic chemistry is considered low level, and history 300 is upper but is easier

Hmmm, I had a similar issue with this. I would call Pharmcas about this.