when do programs rank us??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

almostMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question: when do programs have to submit their rank lists? Was it the same deadline as for us?

Good luck to all on the match!

Members don't see this ad.

i believe it was!

It is/was. I was commenting on that today - I wonder if it happens (actually, I'm sure it does) that a PD is either a meathead, disorganized, a computer novice, or has a disaster, that they don't get their lists in. The NRMP could NOT let that out (that they let a program put their list in late), or there would be heck to pay.

I have a friend in a family residency program whose program director told him that they were turning in their rank list this week, and also was told by a resident who talked to the program director at my home school's anesthesiology program that their rank list was being turned it this week also. Has anyone heard anything about programs' deadline for rank lists? I realize that since we turned our ROL's it is moot point, but I was just curious. I was thinking about sending some last minute e-mails...

I heard that ROL were due on 2/18/03. A large and reputable IM PD stated that most programs send ROL at the suggested one week prior to deadline.