>>>>>What happened to DMU 2009<<<<<

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mad Cow

Boneopath
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
where'd we go? and who took us there? and does anybody want to buy a couch?

Members don't see this ad.

What? No one even responds? We had a highly successful run at being not only the best thread on sdn, we were gunning for the "BEST IN THE WORLD". How could we lose our thread? Where did it go? And why does no one else care? I mean, people, lives are at stake! We a desparate in our measures to bring peace, justice, and stability to our great internet nation. To be cut down at such a youthful, happy stage is well... well... really aw this stinks. sniff sniff.
:( :horns:

In this class of forum there is a "DMU class 2009" thread and "DMU class 2010" thread and a "DMU super genuis" thread in the Osteo forum. All on the first page. So I don't think people understand what you are looking for.

Members don't see this ad :)
HunterGatherer said:
In this class of forum there is a "DMU class 2009" thread and "DMU class 2010" thread and a "DMU super genuis" thread in the Osteo forum. All on the first page. So I don't think people understand what you are looking for.

Maybe Mad Cow should look within himself to find the answer he seeks......

Just in case this helps:

Have you checked your user control options (under quick links at the top of the page) for cut-off dates for older threads? Individuals' user profiles only show a limited number of threads, as desired, so you may have inadvertantly limited your viewing capabilities.

Happy reading!

yes, it is i that i seek, and only by looking in i do i find i, so i will not be were i to not see what is truly seen with the naked eye. :laugh:

Mad Cow said:
yes, it is i that i seek, and only by looking in i do i find i, so i will not be were i to not see what is truly seen with the naked eye. :laugh:

Hey Madcow, thought I'd respond, just to let you know that some of us still check this from time to time, although less frequently since we actually started medical school....I'm trying to catch up on Physiology this long weekend....and also try to get ahead on Micro, since "another" test in there before the physio? What's the deal with that?

Take care!