What did everyone get for XMas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carly Ess

Bananas=Guilty Pleasure!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy new year to you all! What did everyone here get for XMas?

My bf got me a brand new BMW, a coach purse, a burberry purse, R n R jeans, and a prada bag!

I know, I know, I nudge my bf to spend all his cash on me, but i love it! :p

Members don't see this ad.

He should have bought you a life...I heard they were on sale this year.

Yeah.. Carly, it's pretty obvious you posted that to brag. He paying for optometry school too? :thumbdown: Have some class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eres un poco vanidosa...:uhno:

He should have bought you a life...I heard they were on sale this year.

Lol, probably the funniest thing I have heard so far this year :p

is it even worth replying to this thread?

Give up material possessions in the quest to get enlightened. Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.

don't be jealous everyone. i know it may seem unfair, but you just have to flaunt what your momma gave you! :p

it pays off baby! plus, i give my bf good company. i found dating the hottest looking guys wasn't the way to do things. just date the guys that are short and not that attractive, and you'll find yourself a winner. they try the hardest, that's for sure! :D

don't be jealous everyone. i know it may seem unfair, but you just have to flaunt what your momma gave you! :p

it pays off baby! plus, i give my bf good company. i found dating the hottest looking guys wasn't the way to do things. just date the guys that are short and not that attractive, and you'll find yourself a winner. they try the hardest, that's for sure! :D

Whether or not you started this thread in all honesty, this post deserves a :laugh:

it pays off baby! plus, i give my pimp good company. i found dating the hottest looking guys wasn't the way to do things. just date the guys that are short and not that attractive, and you'll find yourself a winner. they try the hardest, that's for sure! :D

fixed it for you.

I really didn't get anything extravagant besides a nativity scene. Didn't expect much from anyone anyways. The best gift I receive not just at christmas but everyday is having a savior in Jesus Christ. You can't take a U-haul full of materialistic goods to heaven.

Have a great evening everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really didn't get anything extravagant besides a nativity scene. Didn't expect much from anyone anyways. The best gift I receive not just at christmas but everyday is having a savior in Jesus Christ. You can't take a U-haul full of materialistic goods to heaven.

Have a great evening everyone.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i like the whole "short" part of this post

My best Christmas present was a donation made on my behalf from my boyfriend's mother. It paid for a lens, eye surgery, and post-op medication for a child in Tibet. It was the best Christmas present I've ever received! I wish more people appreciated gifts like these (I made donations to the WWF on behalf of all of my family members last Christmas and they were a bit disappointed).

My best Christmas present was a donation made on my behalf from my boyfriend's mother. It paid for a lens, eye surgery, and post-op medication for a child in Tibet. It was the best Christmas present I've ever received! I wish more people appreciated gifts like these (I made donations to the WWF on behalf of all of my family members last Christmas and they were a bit disappointed).

I'd be disappointed too! A donation versus a burberry purse? Hmmm, that's a hard one! I'd take the burberry purse any day! :D

I'd be disappointed too! A donation versus a burberry purse? Hmmm, that's a hard one! I'd take the burberry purse any day! :D
Wait! Carly Ess = Kim from the real housewives of atlanta!!!
Don't be tardy for the party Kim! ..I mean Carly.

Wait! Carly Ess = Kim from the real housewives of atlanta!!!
Don't be tardy for the party Kim! ..I mean Carly.

stop being jealous! some of you make it seem like you go through O.D. school to be humane and give free eye exams. not me! at least i'm honest! my O.D. will help me get all the clothes, jeans, purses, and cars i desire! it's a materialistic life, but at least i'm honest! :p

Wait, so your "momma" and your boyfriend are the same person? Makes sense. You seem to have a personality only a mother could love.

stop being jealous! some of you make it seem like you go through O.D. school to be humane and give free eye exams. not me! at least i'm honest! my O.D. will help me get all the clothes, jeans, purses, and cars i desire! it's a materialistic life, but at least i'm honest! :p

I truly hope you're this honest in your application.

Wait, so your "momma" and your boyfriend are the same person? Makes sense. You seem to have a personality only a mother could love.

I truly hope you're this honest in your application.

only as honest as everyone else! "what made you want to become an optometrist?" "to help people see of course!" :D (and of course to help me see more R n R jeans, coach purses, and lots and lots of shoes!) :p

only as honest as everyone else! "what made you want to become an optometrist?" "to help people see of course!" :D (and of course to help me see more R n R jeans, coach purses, and lots and lots of shoes!) :p

That's fine, But do all of us a favor Please!!!! When you start to work as an OD, please make a general public announcement on SDN of where you are practicing so we can all stay away from you and any practice that decides to hire you, your are obviously not going into this profession for the right reasons, and it is going to make you a terrible miserable doctor someday!!!

Based on your designer tastes, I think you had better pick another career. OD's make a comfortable living, but most are not rolling in dough. If it's about the $ for you, go for dental (you'll easily double your OD income) or MD specialty like anesthesia, etc.. (you'll easily quadruple your OD income). They make mercedes money. OD's usually don't.

Actually, why even go to school? Just marry your rich boyfriend if you're in it for the money. Just get a good pre-nup and then hope he doesn't lose it all in some real estate venture. Then you'd be broke and stupid with a short ugly man that you never really wanted in the first place.

Y'all, it's not even worth replying to her.. I'm pretty sure she's making up all of this crap for attention.

I had heard of a coach bag, but I have never heard of "R n R jeans." I looked them up. They appear to cost $300. It would seem to me that only an idiot would spend that kind of money on a pair of jeans.

I had heard of a coach bag, but I have never heard of "R n R jeans." I looked them up. They appear to cost $300. It would seem to me that only an idiot would spend that kind of money on a pair of jeans.

that's just rude! i know it may be expensive to some people, but to me, it's what you have to pay to be fabulous! i love my clothes, hand bags, shoes, and accessories!

my bf and i got into a fight the other night where he was telling me he thinks i'm just using him to buy all my fancy clothes and bags, but i told him it's a mutual thing. love is about compromises is it not?

he said i was addicted to shopping. just became i love marc jacobs bags, hayden harnett bags, diesel jeans, juicy crops, ikat sabrinas, and botkier bags does that mean i'm addicted? no! :D

Let's not feed the troll anymore. This person is a waste of time and energy.

what do you mean by feeding a troll? i'm confused :confused:

Troll= someone who is trying to illicit a negative response from forum members........which is exactly what you are doing!! stop posting, your pissing people off!!

Troll= someone who is trying to illicit a negative response from forum members........which is exactly what you are doing!! stop posting, your pissing people off!!

all i'm doing is posting my love for fashion and clothes and cars! what's wrong with that? jeez lewezz! have a little sympathy for me! i never said i'm perfect! :mad: