What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted878916

Hi everyone, so I recently took my OAT and I'm not sure which schools to apply to. SCO was my top but I saw that they ask people to retake the OAT if they've scored 310 or below. I'm not going to retake my OAT unless every school that I apply to asks me to retake it because I scored horribly on the orgo section. These are my scores:
AA 310, TS 300
QR 320 (64th)
RC 330 (54th)
Bio 300 (44th)
Chem 340 (74th)
Orgo 250 (13th)
Phys 300 (67th)

My GPA is 3.2, shadowed 3 optometrists for a total of 20+ hours.

Which schools do I stand a chance at? And will schools ask me to retake the exam because of one section?

Thanks, any advice is greatly appreciated. I'm so nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

I made a 310 TS and AA, have the same gpa, and received an interview invite from SCO the same day my application was verified.

I wouldn’t worry about retaking unless they bring it up first.

I would go ahead and submit your app as soon as possible though! If you feel like your stats are borderline, submitting them sooner than later will help out with your chances. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks! I just don't have that much experience though. I feel like the reason people with lower stats like mine get accepted is bcs they have great experience in the field already and have that passion...
But you've given me hope and I will be submitting soon, so thank you :)