What after BDS from India?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

disha14

Reaction score
Hello I am a BDS (bachelor of dental surgery) student From India, continuing internship. I wanted to know wmif we want to continue dentistry in Europe UK what are my options and if not what sre the non clinical but of medical field options? Also wanted some rlhelp regarding what MPH course is.

Members don't see this ad.

first off I would remove the profile photo and change your username to something that doesn't have your real name in it. Being anonymous is a good idea on forums like this.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello I am a BDS (bachelor of dental surgery) student From India, continuing internship. I wanted to know wmif we want to continue dentistry in Europe UK what are my options and if not what sre the non clinical but of medical field options? Also wanted some rlhelp regarding what MPH course is.
This is a forum for those applying to medical school, primarily in the USA and Canada. You might find the information you want in SDN's International Dental Forum found here : International Dental

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users