This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For what’s it worth I applied pretty close to the deadline, completed my pre-interview about 2 weeks ago, and just got an invitation to interview. It seems that they’re getting in the last of us.

Members don't see this ad.

For what’s it worth I applied pretty close to the deadline, completed my pre-interview about 2 weeks ago, and just got an invitation to interview. It seems that they’re getting in the last of us.
congrats! when is your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
They probably won’t get back to anyone until after they review the final interviews this week, right? It’s almost 4 weeks I’m so antsy

They probably won’t get back to anyone until after they review the final interviews this week, right? It’s almost 4 weeks I’m so antsy
I feel like that’s going to be the case, unfortunately. This is the same thing that happened last year and everyone heard back about decisions in mid-May. I really wish they had a more organized timeline. The more this decision delays, the more stressed I get about it, so I really hope we all hear back soon 😭

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
I also received my acceptance! Hopefully those who haven’t heard back do soon, especially since there are still upcoming interviews!

Reactions: 1 users
For those that got accepted, were you premed or predental? Also was it the linkage?

Members don't see this ad :)
Told us today that we were the last interview group, our decisions will come within 1-2 weeks.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if the rest of us will hear during that timeframe as well, but I hope not
Dr. Licero mentioned that timeline was for our interview group so I imagine it might be sooner for you all. She said since we were at the end of interviewing process they were going to try and be quicker with the decisions.

Reactions: 1 user
Dr. Licero mentioned that timeline was for our interview group so I imagine it might be sooner for you all. She said since we were at the end of interviewing process they were going to try and be quicker with the decisions.
How many people were in your interview group?

Was hoping to ask for those accepted to the MS with med school linkage, what were your stats if you don't me asking. Like GPA, post bacc, some experiences if you think that helped with making you competitive? Also wondering if anyone heard how the program is structured and how the classes are?