WesternU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

And sorry for asking but what does your last name start with, i am trying to see if they are sending it alphabetical lol

Members don't see this ad :)
On my WesternU portal I have “
AwaitingReply to Offer of Admission 2024
“ but have not received an email/phone call yet so not sure if that means anything

Where does it say that? I do not have any changes on my portal.
also to answer your question, i think that means you're in!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #5
Notification date:
12/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/31
Application complete date: 09/18
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.7; Overall: 3.98 (Masters Degree) // Undergrad Overall: 3.43
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 19 PAT, 18 Reading, No
Method of interview: In person
Individual Interview: 01/12/2024

Declined interview, hopefully this opens up something for someone else!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone provide info on when the final interview for the Post-December session is scheduled??

Well, this is unexpected. I thought I got ghosted seeing how it's quite common in CA.
Here we go. See you all in February. That is the only available day I saw.
Interview #4
School: WesternU
Notification date:
1/11/2024
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/03
Application complete date: 06/05
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.88; Overall: 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 22 TS, 22 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person

Reactions: 2 users
Well, this is unexpected. I thought I got ghosted seeing how it's quite common in CA.
Here we go. See you all in February. That is the only available day I saw.
Interview #4
School: WesternU
Notification date:
1/11/2024
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/03
Application complete date: 06/05
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.88; Overall: 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 22 TS, 22 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person
Congrats! When is your interview in February?

For everyone who interviewed post December how many people would you say were in your session ?

I got an interview invite last night, and will be attending the interview Feb 23rd.

Reactions: 1 users
Hoping to connect with any current or former students at westernU for insights and advice. 🙏🏽

Has anyone received acceptances for those who have had a post December interview?

Has anyone received acceptances for those who have had a post December interview?
I was told that post interview people would hear back after they conclude all interviews which is 23rd

I was told that post interview people would hear back after they conclude all interviews which is 23rd
Me too, but I saw someone post on Reddit that they got an acceptance and their interview was in January

Did anyone else receive an email saying their application is still with the committee? Also has anyone been rejected yet?

Did anyone else receive an email saying their application is still with the committee? Also has anyone been rejected yet?
I recently received this and havent gotten rejected yet either. Im preparing to reapply though. WesternU is my top choice so Im not quite sure what else to do :(

Just got the interview invitation for Feb 23! Super excited!!
It seems this is the last interview date for Western U.

Just got the interview invitation for Feb 23! Super excited!!
It seems this is the last interview date for Western U.
Congrats! Yes, when I interviewed in January they told us Feb 23 is the last day.

Interviewed pre December and have heard nothing back already sent a letter of intent am I getting ghosted is there anything left to do?

Interviewed pre December and have heard nothing back already sent a letter of intent am I getting ghosted is there anything left to do?
if you haven't heard back by the third week in march, start preparing for next cycle...

Did anyone feel like their interview wasn’t as conversational as others said it was? I’m usually good at connecting with people, but my two interviewers seemed pretty cold or “stone faced”. I felt like it was part of their act, however, I believe I handled it well and answered all the questions with good details/stories.

For those who had an interview this past Friday did they say anything about acceptances and when they will go out?

For those who had an interview this past Friday did they say anything about acceptances and when they will go out?
I interviewed this past Friday and when I speaking to my admission counselor about my interview experience she smiled and said “we’ll see what happens in a week” so take that for what it’s worth lol

Reactions: 1 users
Also, has anyone who interviewed January 12th gotten an acceptance?

My friend just got rejected without interview. Notified via email to check the portal for those who are curious.