welcome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

welcome! hehe

:D

Members don't see this ad.

oh no, this forum is so sad :( where are all the international dentists?

Members don't see this ad :)
ehh. it is just the beginning. I guess the others haven't seen this forum as yet...... I guess.

Hi there,

great we have our new forum. hope we make best use of it.

Welcome all

What is for? What's topic?:confused:

Lord knows how long we've been waiting for this. Good luck to y'all.

HI everybody :)
I see that almost everybody moved form the other forum...so, I'm moving in too.
I wanted to tell you that I've just applied to NYU....I've sended my application (with no hope at all, since my NDB I is really low) last week. Now I'm visitin NY for two weeks..... and in the mean time...I'll be waiting for an answer.......
I was wondering.... Do any of you have a student visa??? Do you think it makes a big difference if you have the US citizenship to be asked for an interview...? Is that really important???
Well any way.... hope to hear from you soon.... good luch all...

Hi, Paoimach, they will ask about your status, but there are different kinds of finacial aids for different visas, so don't worry!

Hi,
Was anyone posting to these boards before?..I heard that they were really good and many foreign trained dentists, were posting for materials and advice from others here ..is this forum going to cost us money now?..
www.eastern-dental.org
smilemaker:p

"Do any of you have a student visa??? Do you think it makes a big difference if you have the US citizenship to be asked for an interview...? Is that really important???"

P, I have a student visa (f1) and I got admissionf for next year (not at NYU though). No one asked me about what my visa status was, so i guess it does not matter what ur citizenship status is. If you have somebody to co sign your loan, quit sweating the small stuff and RELAX!!!
Thanks,
S

Hey smiley
I do post messages on the eastern dental boards and I've never paid a dime.