Welcome to the new Critical Care forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Due to member interest, we've added this new forum for discussions about critical care medicine. AJM and southerndoc are the moderators.

Enjoy and thanks to everyone who expressed interest!

Members don't see this ad.

This is great. I hope it gets the traffic expected. Thanks to the SDN worker bees for putting it together.

Suggestion-a good sticky start might be links/synopses of the current routes to certification. Anesthesia, IM/Pulm., and Surg in the US. I believe there is a route through the European specialty boards for EM folks to test.

Thanks again.
F

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to see something like a FAQ on CCM as well. I begin medical school this fall, and SDN is the only method I currently have (outside of talking to the physicians that I work with now) of learning about what directions the future might hold for me.

looking forward to it...B

excellent move for putting this up, bravo!

Any chance some very knowledgeable person could post a list in the FAQ's of the must read articles in critical care. Stuff like ardsnet, sepsis protocols, stuff like that. It seems to me that CCM is so EBM driven maybe even a journal club type thing might be good for this forum. I would certainly do my best to keep up with something like that here....but I would definitely need direction!

DrMom said:
Due to member interest, we've added this new forum for discussions about critical care medicine. AJM and southerndoc are the moderators.

Glad to see such interest that a new forum was started!!! Welcome all.

kg

DrMom said:

Thanks to the guys who created this forum!! Its going to be a great resource for those of us interested in CCM!!