Wanted: Esclavo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yo Esclavo, delete some of your Private Messages would ya? I got a PM coming your way, let me know when you have some room to receive a new PM. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for your inquiry on Esclavo's. I have one available for the holiday season at a bargain price.

Some exciting features of the Esclavo 2007
1) functional arms and legs
2) slightly damaged brain
3) a biting sense of humor... kinda twisted and perverted for those of u into that sort of stuff.
4) guaranteed to scare away small children
5) Unlimited supply of natural gas if u catch my drift....
6) Excellent chew toy for your tiger, pitt-bull, or rabid wild animals in your backyard.

All this and a free key-chain for the low low price of...
$99.99

The price negotiable. Willing to consider trade for 12 pack of beer and pizza.

Yah-E said:
Yo Esclavo, delete some of your Private Messages would ya? I got a PM coming your way, let me know when you have some room to receive a new PM. :smuggrin:

If this is another picture of you naked, kneeling, like you are begging, I've got enough of those already in my inbox... or if this is a picture of Uvula's playgirl centerfold spred, (or an angiogram of my heart) I've only got 2.5X loups and I don't have time to get the operating room microscope that we do nerve repairs or vascular anastomosies with.... so don't send it. :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
esclavo said:
If this is another picture of you naked, kneeling, like you are begging, I've got enough of those already in my inbox... or if this is a picture of Uvula's playgirl centerfold spred, I've only got 2.5X loups and I don't have time to get the operating room microscope that we do nerve repairs or vascular anastomosies with.... so don't send it.

It's actually a picture of Bifid and I together doing some naked square dancing! You will enjoy it since you've requested on numerous occasions! :laugh:

I'll start the bidding on Esclavo at $10. Do I hear $10? How about $9?, $8? where is everybody going???????

Yah-E said:
It's actually a picture of Bifid and I together doing some naked square dancing! You will enjoy it since you've requested on numerous occasions! :laugh:

Thank you, I've been requesting those photos for my hermaphroditism research. Not many of you in the world you know....even less willing to submit pictures.... even less willing to square dance naked....

esclavo said:
Thank you, I've been requesting those photos for my hermaphroditism research. Not many of you in the world you know....even less willing to submit pictures.... even less willing to square dance naked....

Ok, so auctioning off esclavo is proving to be way more difficult that the x-box on E-bay. I'll have to try another approach to making some money....

I will start the bidding at $5 to kick eslcavo in the nutzzzzzz.... $10 you get a running start like for a field-goal kick.

:smuggrin:

Bifid Uvula said:
Ok, so auctioning off esclavo is proving to be way more difficult that the x-box on E-bay. I'll have to try another approach to making some money....

I will start the bidding at $5 to kick eslcavo in the nutzzzzzz.... $10 you get a running start like for a field-goal kick.

:smuggrin:

How depressing, no one wants me.... this brings back painful memories of being in high school and trying to get a date for prom or something.... even the fat girls turned me down.... I guess time and professional accomplishments don't change some things.... sniffle, sniffle....