WAMC - PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burgeemayor

Reaction score
deleted for privacy :) thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
How much time elapsed between MCAT attempts? What was your 501 breakdown?

Since you are a reapplicant, the UNC/ECU interviews make sense. What was your Casper result? Not sure the other MD schools on your list are reasonable given your stats, but I would include schools with AMMSA chapters (and appropriate metrics ranges) since your Muslim identity is a component of your service. What was your first school list?

How much time elapsed between MCAT attempts? What was your 501 breakdown?

Since you are a reapplicant, the UNC/ECU interviews make sense. What was your Casper result? Not sure the other MD schools on your list are reasonable given your stats, but I would include schools with AMMSA chapters (and appropriate metrics ranges) since your Muslim identity is a component of your service. What was your first school list?
Albany
Brody
Central Michigan
Chicago
Drexel
Eastern virginia
George washington
Tulane
UNC
USC Columbia
USC greenville
Virgina commonwealth
Wake forest
Wayne
Wright state

and 501 - 126 124 124 127 4/30/22

Casper was 1st quartile, I ran out of time on most things.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Your work at the food bank is non clinical volunteering. Remove the Ohio DO school since they admit very few non residents. Can you afford the non resident tuition at MSUCOM ? You could add these MD schools to your application:
Belmont
Tulane
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
George Washington
Penn State
Albany
Vermont
Quinnipiac

Reactions: 1 user
Your work at the food bank is non clinical volunteering. Remove the Ohio DO school since they admit very few non residents. Can you afford the non resident tuition at MSUCOM ? You could add these MD schools to your application:
Belmont
Tulane
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
George Washington
Penn State
Albany
Vermont
Quinnipiac
thank you will do. Any other MD schools I can add? pretty much done w my primary and will start prewriting secondaries soon. Money doesn't matter, im trying to maximize my chances of getting in just in case I dont get off the waitlist at ECU or UNC.

thank you will do. Any other MD schools I can add? pretty much done w my primary and will start prewriting secondaries soon. Money doesn't matter, im trying to maximize my chances of getting in just in case I dont get off the waitlist at ECU or UNC.
Alice Walton and Roseman when they open.