Waitlist Thread Fall 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AuDie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought it might be interesting/fun to start a waitlist thread so we can all fret and panic together about the schools we're hoping will take us off their waitlists, as well as let everyone know once you start hearing back from said schools. Here we go:

Waitlisted at:
Vanderbilt
UNC-Chapel Hill
Purdue

Keep everyone posted!:)

Members don't see this ad.

X

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted at Vanderbilt.

Just curious, did you go visit and everything anyway (the stuff they suggested doing on that pink sheet they sent with the letter in the mail?) or have you been in contact with them?

I haven't tried to visit or be in touch with anyone because I don't really want to go there anyway, but I am interested to see if it makes a difference.

Good luck!

nope, didn't visit. I'm in NJ so TN is a bit of a trip and it's not worth it because I'm not really interested in going there anyway-it was just one of those "let's see what happens when I apply here" things. With the number of applicants who apply there the waitlist is probably rather long, so the chances of me getting in are not that great, especially since I'm a non-CSD undergrad.

Does anyone know what average salary for a clinical audiolgist is? (3 yrs experience)
And is there a big difference between working for a hospital or with
private company (e.g. Widex, oticon etc). ?

Last edited:

Last edited:
congrats on getting into UF! glad to see people getting some good news

Linz8641 Did you find out by mail or by e-mail?

Has everyone heard back about their waitlist status??