Wait to take genetics microbio/cell and molec?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fan2342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I wait to take genetics microbio and cell and molecular biology until after the DAT or take it the semester before.

Members don't see this ad.

It wouldn't hurt to take it before. They'd all help a TON with everything having to do with DNA which I'm sure will come up on the DAT

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

My genetics and cell biology class helped a ton. Could answer almost any genetics questions with ease!
So I would if you can but if you can't it just means some more studying later :)

Members don't see this ad :)
My genetics and cell biology class helped a ton. Could answer almost any genetics questions with ease!
So I would if you can but if you can't it just means some more studying later :)
I still plan on studying hardcore for 8 weeks and taking a DAT class so does that influence anything on whether or not to take the class?

I still plan on studying hardcore for 8 weeks and taking a DAT class so does that influence anything on whether or not to take the class?

Why not just take it then review and study more during your 8 weeks? Wouldn't you rather be overstudied than under/average?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If you have to take the courses anyways, might as well take it before the DAT. That being said, don't overload a semester with hard courses just to 'jam them in' and then end up with a bad GPA

If you have to take the courses anyways, might as well take it before the DAT. That being said, don't overload a semester with hard courses just to 'jam them in' and then end up with a bad GPA
Right that's exactly why I'm split on the decision. I have no idea what to do