Vcom -carolina vs ACOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apremedkid

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
just wondering about your thoughts on VCOM carolina vs ACOM. Just wanted more info on match rates, rotation sites etc. the only reason as of now for leaning towards VCOM is because its a bigger city vibe and I feel like I would be more comfortable vs a small town. But I really need to focus more on the academic aspect of the schools. Which school do you guys think is better in your opinion?

Members don't see this ad.

I know nothing about VCOM carolina, but I do go to ACOM and I have had a great experience so far. They are supportive and their clinical sites are strong for a D.O. school. The main con is the 60% mandatory attendance, and I dealt with it. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me! Good luck with your decision and congratulations!

Hi everyone!
just wondering about your thoughts on VCOM carolina vs ACOM. Just wanted more info on match rates, rotation sites etc. the only reason as of now for leaning towards VCOM is because its a bigger city vibe and I feel like I would be more comfortable vs a small town. But I really need to focus more on the academic aspect of the schools. Which school do you guys think is better in your opinion?
I went to VCOM Carolinas and I would NOT recommend going there. It was a really bad school in many ways. And I wasn't the only one who thought so. A few people left. It was awful!!