ValueMD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATtaker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's with ValueMD? is it down? I cna't get to the site in the last few days.

Members don't see this ad.

works for me

why use it when you can talk it here.

besides, that site is run by idiots who won't follow their own rules, and change their minds more than babies change their diapers. hahaha. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too. I can't get on the site either. Something tells me it has something to do w/ this new international section on sdn.

I think this is a very good sign. maybe they out of business.

yes, just keep hating....

Originally posted by Lenin
I think this is a very good sign. maybe they are out of business.

yea, if studentdoctor just expands its forums, valueless md will be out of business shortly. they are living under sd's mercy.

that valueless site is run by imbeciles who change their mind more frequently than babies change their diapers. hahaha.

valuemd has over 6000 members right now. it is steadily climbing and it will be over 10,000 in no time. SDN fits a certain niche and valueMD fits a certain niche.

the majority of valuemd readers don't have a problem with valuemd. people like you who don't follow the rules do.

you aren't going to get 6000+ people to change to SDN just because they make seperate forums. keep dreaming.

it all depends.

what you are saying is what netscape people said to themselves not so long ago.

if the people at SD has the ambition, they certainly can push that valueless site into oblivion. on the other hand, if SD people think that opening more forums is useless, then they missed a great business opportunity.

that valueless site has rules that they don't follow themselves! they said that 10 warnings = banning, and they banned people without 10 warnings. they change their minds faster than baby changing their diapers. hahaha. :clap:

"people like you who don't follow the rules do.?

That is what happened in 1989. The majority of the Chinese followed the rules, but like you would probably say, the few students who did not follow rules had problems.

DUH.

What is up with all the anti-valuemd rhetoric?

I find that site very informative. I find SDN very informative too.

I don't always agree with what is said on valuemd and have had occasion to let people know that.

I'm not banned yet.

I got no problems with valuemd.

Now, you do have a right to post whatever you want about valuemd.

But what gets me is that you do it OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

perhaps you don't realize that by doing this you are actually removing your own credibility........

Cheers,

SIlenthunder

yea, when bad things happen. Not everyone will know. So you can repeat it over and over, then more people will know.

that site is run by idiots.

I think i deserve an answer, why my threads from friday, 14,2003 were erased. So, no freedom of speech, just using us to sell your products or what? I need an answer.

Originally posted by NewDragon
yea, when bad things happen. Not everyone will know. So you can repeat it over and over, then more people will know.

... but then no one will believe you.

The valuemd site seems to be down today. Haven't been able to access it all day. Hope it's up and running soon...

I just wanted to add that I have found valuemd to be a really helpful site with great information. Have relied on it mostly to do my research on med schools in the caribbean. Studentdoctor is pretty awesome as well. Keep it up you all!! :clap: :clap:

Aha! My secret V virus has destroyed that infidel site and my ruse for SDN world domination is now upon us! Nothing can stop us now...ho ho ho.

-pitman

that is right. valuelessmd sucks!