USMLE UWorld Beta Software

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhomboid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone had found the beta (newer) version of UWorld testing software.
I personally like the beta version, because it works much better in a dual monitor environment.

You can download the beta software from UWorld's homepage after login with your account.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know if anyone had found the beta (newer) version of UWorld testing software.
I personally like the beta version, because it works much better in a dual monitor environment.

You can download the beta software from UWorld's homepage after login with your account.

Have you noticed videos fail to play? Not sure if this is just an issue on my end or with everybody else.. this is a beta version lolz

I've got a 2017 Uworld subscription, and I like the navigation and interface of this beta version. My only gripe is that my timer inconsistently freezes when I start a timed test. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a better solution than clearing the cache?

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally like it. I tried to have a friend download it, but they cant find it after logging on online. anyone have the steps to do so? I had someone show me step by step...but now cant remember :)

I've got a 2017 Uworld subscription, and I like the navigation and interface of this beta version. My only gripe is that my timer inconsistently freezes when I start a timed test. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a better solution than clearing the cache?

Yes, this has happened to me sometimes as well. Every single detail of the beta version is the same as the exam.
Also, not sure if it's just me but the new version doesn't force full-screen, you can open it in a window. Still no copy and paste, though.