USMLE USMLE-Rx Mobile app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bru

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get the email to beta test the new mobile app?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, but it's about time they get an app going. I'd be interested in testing it out.

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting that in their top rated review sources section of FA this year, they mentioned in the USMLE-Rx review "In addition to a desktop version, it can be accessed through iOS and Android mobile apps."

Is USMLE-Rx integrated of divided into subjects? I am a MS1 and trying to get a Qbank and I would like something that is categorized by subject... i.e. immunology, biochem etc...

Sorry for hijacking this thread because I did not want to start a thread for such a simple question...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Is USMLE-Rx integrated of divided into subjects? I am a MS1 and trying to get a Qbank and I would like something that is categorized by subject... i.e. immunology, biochem etc...

Sorry for hijacking this thread because I did not want to start a thread for such a simple question...

It's divided into subjects.

Do what you want, but I would hold off on getting a Qbank during M1. Is your curriculum completely integrated throughout pre-clinicals or is it more traditional?

It's divided into subjects.

Do what you want, but I would hold off on getting a Qbank during M1. Is your curriculum completely integrated throughout pre-clinicals or is it more traditional?
It is more traditional, but my school uses NBME for almost all exams... I am on my last block of MS1 (5 weeks neuroscience and immunology)... just had my first exam and I did bad in immunology... I am the kind of person that learns by doing a lot of questions, hence my attempt to get as many Qbank as possible... I have Kaplan and I am trying to get a couple more...suggestions are welcomed!

You might benefit more from Firecracker. It has good quick content summaries and you can flag questions only on topics you have covered so far in year one.

You might benefit more from Firecracker. It has good quick content summaries and you can flag questions only on topics you have covered so far in year one.
I will use Firecracker in MS2... I passed that crazy immunology course! Thanks for your advice.

@mct2762 Thanks! Just purchased it and it says 365 days remaining... I am not sure if they will automatically renew it. Hopefully, I won't need for more than the 365 days.