General Admissions & OTCAS USAHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thefutureisot

Reaction score
As a 3rd term USAHS student. I do not recommend any USAHS campus. especially if you are a POC. I wanted to become an OT so badly to get to the program and feel like the professors are just their to get their money and not actually teach you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi I am a POC and just got accepted to a USAHS campus and am thinking about attending. Can you please elaborate why you don't recommend it?

Hello! I am a current 8th term student and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at USAHS San Marcos. The professors deeply care for us students and have reached out to me during hard times on multiple occasions. I am so sorry you have had a bad experience. Have you attempted to reach out to your advisor?

Hello! I am a current 8th term student and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at USAHS San Marcos. The professors deeply care for us students and have reached out to me during hard times on multiple occasions. I am so sorry you have had a bad experience. Have you attempted to reach out to your advisor?
Ny advisor is also one of the main issues