Position Wanted US 2017 DO, passed Levels I, IIPE, IICE, and III; average ITE score.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tubonkulous

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would love help, as I cannot afford to try again and haven't been able to find a clinical position w/out a license.

In 2017 I matched at my top choice program and successfully completed several months of rotations including VA Internal Medicine Wards, VA Intensive Care, and the University hospital's inpatient rotations in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Newborn Nursery, and the Cardiology Consultative service. Unfortunately, I developed an acute and severe medical condition requiring hospitalization, immunotherapy and did not get the chance to finish intern year. Fortunately, my disease course was limited to about a year.

I am 100 percent better and there is no reason to believe my illness will recur. Unfortunately, I am unmatched.

If you have any suggestions for me or know of ANY places I should look into, PLEASE private message me.

Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.