UQ-Ochsner 2021 Cohort

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted my application on 5/12. All transcripts received & downloaded by 5/18. Unfortunately, my original MCAT on 5/21 was rescheduled to 7/31, with scores being released on 8/18...

UQ Ochsner Admissions could not confirm or deny offering interview invitations prior to receipt of an MCAT score, but said it is one of the contingency plans they are working on.

Is anyone else waiting on an MCAT score or in the pre-interview stage?

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted my application on 5/12. All transcripts received & downloaded by 5/18. Unfortunately, my original MCAT on 5/21 was rescheduled to 7/31, with scores being released on 8/18...

UQ Ochsner Admissions could not confirm or deny offering interview invitations prior to receipt of an MCAT score, but said it is one of the contingency plans they are working on.

Is anyone else waiting on an MCAT score or in the pre-interview stage?
I would like to know this as well, but I haven’t even submitted an application yet

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I want to note because on either this year's or last year's thread (can't remember) someone mentioned that the interview is more heavily weighted than the GPA or MCAT. In the Jan 2020 webinar they mention that GPA, MCAT and interview result are all evenly weighted when making admissions decisions. Just want to make sure that information is available to anyone who is interested!

Reactions: 1 user
I want to note because on either this year's or last year's thread (can't remember) someone mentioned that the interview is more heavily weighted than the GPA or MCAT. In the Jan 2020 webinar they mention that GPA, MCAT and interview result are all evenly weighted when making admissions decisions. Just want to make sure that information is available to anyone who is interested!
This is helpful to know, thank you! I would sure hope they weigh the interview heavily, considering there is no place to upload letters of recommendation, CV/resume, etc.. An interview is the only opportunity to explain why medicine and what you're truly passionate about. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will extend an invitation to interview prior to receipt of my MCAT score (mid-August).

Is anyone applying to aus schools other than UQO?
This is really the only one targeted at US students, right? For the others you'd have to take their version of the MCAT and apply in as an international student. You'd also have more trouble applying back to the US for residency.

EDIT: for others reading this in the future, this is incorrect, you can take the MCAT for many of them. You'll still be an IMG applying back to the US though.

Last edited:
Is anyone applying to aus schools other than UQO?

I'm applying for USYD at the same time. They also have a good relationship with US medical schools, such as Cornell and Georgetown.
There is an ongoing debate about which school is better. But, in my opinion, it mainly depends on your expectations.

I'm applying for USYD at the same time. They also have a good relationship with US medical schools, such as Cornell and Georgetown.
There is an ongoing debate about which school is better. But, in my opinion, it mainly depends on your expectations.

Do they match back to the US? UQO has a very nice US match list, but I didn't find any information about how well USyd matches back to the US.

Just looking for some opinion here. DO vs ochsner what would you choose? thanks

It depends on what you are after. I'll share my main reasons of choosing Ochsner over DO for your consideration.
1. I want to practice internationally as well as the US, and the word "osteopathic medicine" just varies too much in definition outside of the United States. I don't want to spend the rest of my life explaining to people that DO education is the same as MD in the US.
2. University of Queensland is a much more reputable international institution than any DO school. This is particular important (imo) when it comes to research
3. I get to live in Australia for 2 years! I get it that this is not for everyone, but for me it is a huge huge huge plus.

Hope this helps!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
In addition to what @catan_fan said, I would also say it depends on the DO school and how much you like them. Here's the thing, looking at the DO match list 2020, DOs had a great match this past year. They will most likely continue to have that. DO school is a safety thing, you will most likely get a spot somewhere, and if you have places to do some research you like and good rotations at that school, you're set. However, UQ will not be a bad choice by any means either. Their placement rates have stayed consistent at least over the past 4-5 years and you will be at an internationally recognized school with amazing research.

My deciding factors would be: Is the DO cheaper? (most likely yes unless you're talking midwestern) What are my research opportunities at this DO? (research will most likely become somewhat important, so good to keep it free as an option) How are the rotation sites at this DO? (Do they have residencies there? Good connections? Good hospital) Are you happy at the DO (if not would you be happier in Brisbane/NOLA?)

This is a personal choice, but I hope that using those questions you can sort of look inward and decide for yourself!

Edit: Also wanted to add that DOs are slowly becoming accepted in another countries, but its a slow progress and you might have that stigma going abroad. I don't know if that will stick, but the above is right about being more reputable if you want to practice internationally. Although, you should also recognize that you can not just travel to a new country and practice medicine, you have to be licensed in most countries.

Last edited:
Research is only important as a med student if you are particularly interested in matching into something competitive or living somewhere difficult to match or you are trying to improve your resume due to poor board scores. Otherwise focus on passing med school and doing well on board exams and you’ll match just fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
It’s been two weeks since my interview and I’m getting pretty anxious about their decision. Did it come via email? Anyone get an R after interview?

Are you guys also considering staying here in Aus after graduation?

It’s been two weeks since my interview and I’m getting pretty anxious about their decision. Did it come via email? Anyone get an R after interview?

I feel, but they did say "next few weeks". I also have a feeling that people would post about their acceptances once they got them (maybe?). Looking at last year's thread there was at least one person that got rejected and a couple more waitlisted (don't know what happened after that)

Are you guys also considering staying here in Aus after graduation?

I personally know 4 people that are thinking about it, including me. However, I highly recommend that you look into it because some people are talking about the difficulty after your first internship year, mainly with getting permanent residence. Still feasible, but like any type of img/fmg, an upward battle.

Edit minor correction

Last edited:
This is really the only one targeted at US students, right? For the others you'd have to take their version of the MCAT and apply in as an international student. You'd also have more trouble applying back to the US for residency.

All 4 year postgrad med school programs in Australia accept the MCAT. Just FYI.

Let me just vent, please:
I am not so certain I will be re-applying to this program at any point in the future. Like others have said in the past, my heart was in it. It always feels as if it is the 'other guy' who gets accepted. Always about competition. The program felt "elitist" to me from the very beginning and focused on quantitative stats as opposed to personal aptitude for medicine and genuine drive to care for others. I do know they recruit more heavily from the Gulf Coast states in the U.S. Interview invite sent to me 03-03-2020, interviewed 03-23-2020 and rejected 04-17-2020. I was a non-traditional applicant. This was the worst waste of time next to AMCAS. I attended several webinars and a one-to-one chat out of genuine interest in the program. They only look at your latest degree and MCAT score. Mine: 4.0 Master's and 507. Sure, my MCAT could be 515+ but I am proud of how hard I worked to earn the 507. I sent in an appeal, highlighting how far I have come as an aspie and the circumstances I have been through to this point. I encouraged the academic board to allow me to field any questions about how this may have pertained to the MMI. I received no further request for PHI documentation or any questions. The MMI was not that hard and I provided ethically proper and empathic responses as well as support. There were about three people in the MMI who said: "Good job" after I finished my responses. I am a former Toastmasters International member. There was one question that was presented quite vague but I feel I answered it sufficiently well. The appeal response was supposed to be abnormally delayed by an additional week due to the complexity of my case, but I find it interesting how the final dismissal came hours later upon inquiring about any updates. The person who reviewed my case does not have a medical degree, has never taken the MCAT and has never stepped a foot working in a clinical setting a single day. I find this person unqualified to assess it. Such is the composure of medical admissions committees themselves. I have heard that once one is past the admissions process, things get a lot better. UQ, just like every other American school protected itself from lawsuit by failing to provide direct application feedback all the way to the very end of full denial. I am glad I did not spend a bunch of money flying to New Orleans and paying for hotel. I would have done so as dedicated as I am and to improve the MMI experience, but eh...

I applied to the traditional UQ program after UQ Ochsner denial and was denied due to conflict with my UQ Ochsner application. I was told I can re-apply for 2022 intake. I am still awaiting an application fee refund 2+ weeks out after having to 'pester' the university with several emails inquiring about its status with no reply.

Statements from the 2020 UQ Ochsner thread:
Stat from an accepted student:
"3.1 undergrad, 3.8 masters, 508 MCAT"
-Seems like I'm just a hair off from that.

Here are some of the statements made in the appeal response:
"...the selection process was designed to admit students with both the personal qualities and academic potential to succeed."
-Sure... Yes, I lack both of these factors.

"The selection methods used at UQ are similar to those used by many other medical school admission teams in Australia, USA and Europe."
-Does this include the Caribbean "diploma mills" as well?

"Finally, I would like to wish you well with your future endeavors and I hope you are successful in achieving your academic goals in the future. Kind Regards"
-Meaningless, empty, canned response. This is what every other school in the United States will say as well until you've gone the full circle for years. You do not get to know someone well in a mere hour-long interview.

Perseverance, passion, determination = M.D.
Maybe

I am trying for other Australian schools but it seems it will be that much harder to get back into the U.S. for a period of time. Maybe this is what I need to do as anything meant strictly for Americans seems unreasonably cutthroat competitive. So many applicants and not enough spots. What is nice about UQ is that it is a highly regarded program globally. The process of going international is guided and a path to back to the United States through an excellent years 3-4 at Ochsner is provided. My interest is in international and ID medicine. I am sorry to be so negative and standoffish but these are just my genuine impressions of the situation. This application processes is not just all happy times. There really is a lot of disappointment and bs in the whole process. This goes with the stateside schools as well. Anyway, all of the best to the rest of you and congrats to those accepted.

I am not so certain I will be re-applying to this program at any point in the future. Like others have said in the past, my heart was in it. It always feels as if it is the 'other guy' who gets accepted. Always about competition. The program felt "elitist" to me from the very beginning and focused on quantitative stats as opposed to personal aptitude for medicine and genuine drive to care for others. I do know they recruit more heavily from the Gulf Coast states in the U.S. Interview invite sent to me 03-03-2020, interviewed 03-23-2020 and rejected 04-17-2020. I was a non-traditional applicant. This was the worst waste of time next to AMCAS. I attended several webinars and a one-to-one chat out of genuine interest in the program. They only look at your latest degree and MCAT score. Mine: 4.0 Master's and 507. Sure, my MCAT could be 515+ but I am proud of how hard I worked to earn the 507. I sent in an appeal, highlighting how far I have come as an aspie and the circumstances I have been through to this point. I encouraged the academic board to allow me to field any questions about how this may have pertained to the MMI. I received no further request for PHI documentation or any questions. The MMI was not that hard and I provided ethically proper and empathic responses as well as support. There were about three people in the MMI who said: "Good job" after I finished my responses. I am a former Toastmasters International member. There was one question that was presented quite vague but I feel I answered it sufficiently well. The appeal response was supposed to be abnormally delayed by an additional week due to the complexity of my case, but I find it interesting how the final dismissal came hours later upon inquiring about any updates. The person who reviewed my case does not have a medical degree, has never taken the MCAT and has never stepped a foot working in a clinical setting a single day. I find this person unqualified to assess it. Such is the composure of medical admissions committees themselves. I have heard that once one is past the admissions process, things get a lot better. UQ, just like every other American school protected itself from lawsuit by failing to provide direct application feedback all the way to the very end of full denial. I am glad I did not spend a bunch of money flying to New Orleans and paying for hotel. I would have done so as dedicated as I am and to improve the MMI experience, but eh...

I applied to the traditional UQ program after UQ Ochsner denial and was denied due to conflict with my UQ Ochsner application. I was told I can re-apply for 2022 intake. I am still awaiting an application fee refund 2+ weeks out after having to 'pester' the university with several emails inquiring about its status with no reply.

"...the selection process was designed to admit students with both the personal qualities and academic potential to succeed."

"The selection methods used at UQ are similar to those used by many other medical school admission teams in Australia, USA and Europe."

"Finally, I would like to wish you well with your future endeavors and I hope you are successful in achieving your academic goals in the future. Kind Regards"
-Meaningless, empty, canned response. This is what every other school in the United States will say as well until you've gone the full circle for years. You do not get to know someone well in a mere hour-long interview.

Maybe

I am trying for other Australian schools but it seems it will be that much harder to get back into the U.S. for a period of time. Maybe this is what I need to do as anything meant strictly for Americans seems unreasonably cutthroat competitive. So many applicants and not enough spots. What is nice about UQ is that it is a highly regarded program globally. The process of going international is guided and a path to back to the United States through an excellent years 3-4 at Ochsner is provided. My interest is in international and ID medicine. I am sorry to be so negative and standoffish but these are just my genuine impressions of the situation. This application processes is not just all happy times. There really is a lot of disappointment and bs in the whole process. This goes with the stateside schools as well. Anyway, all of the best to the rest of you and congrats to those accepted.

Hey, I just wanted to make sure you know you've been heard and I wanted to thank you for posting how you feel. I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection. The truth is, from your post, it really does sound like you've come a long way and I hope you don't let this R take you down. The fact of the matter is that medical school applications can be a convoluted process and it can be frustrating and I feel that too. Not knowing why you've been rejected and not knowing what you can fix can be quite annoying and taxing on the mind. Just know that you're not alone and if you feel the need to talk about it and rant feel free to message me personally as well! I would say that there will always be roadblocks somewhere, if you think that you can do well in an Australian school, and you prepare for things like standardized test well, I'm sure you'll do fine at any school in Australia! So, definitely apply! Take care my friend, and best of luck to you!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey, I just wanted to make sure you know you've been heard and I wanted to thank you for posting how you feel. I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection. The truth is, from your post, it really does sound like you've come a long way and I hope you don't let this R take you down. The fact of the matter is that medical school applications can be a convoluted process and it can be frustrating and I feel that too. Not knowing why you've been rejected and not knowing what you can fix can be quite annoying and taxing on the mind. Just know that you're not alone and if you feel the need to talk about it and rant feel free to message me personally as well! I would say that there will always be roadblocks somewhere, if you think that you can do well in an Australian school, and you prepare for things like standardized test well, I'm sure you'll do fine at any school in Australia! So, definitely apply! Take care my friend, and best of luck to you!
Thank you greatly for the very kind words. I can't state how helpful it is. Of course, I don't ask anyone to agree with me but your post reminds me there are excellent fellow pre-meds out there to meet in the future. It is people like yourself I would form a study group with and work hard to get 'As' in the courses. :) Lol, as a light joke - my mind is brought to Legally Blonde (2001). Callahan's summer associate conversation with Elle. His definition of competition, in 1:17 - 1:27 of the 2012 YouTube video.
@ Hazle I heard it was $3K

Last edited:
  • Love

Maybe

Sorry to hear about your rejection. Unfortunately med school admissions is competitive and there are lots of qualified people who apply each year who don't get in. This is true both in the U.S. and Australia and probably anywhere else. There are very qualified Australians who don't get in either because these schools fill a part of their class with internationals to be financially viable. They probably don't think that is fair either.

It is also possible that you didn't do as well on the MMI as you thought. It is hard for anyone to accurately reflect on their own performance. I know schools will never give you accurate feedback either. Unfortunately they just aren't obligated to.

I don't want to reflect too much on your situation and ability in MMI or on how your diagnosis of being "Aspie" may have played a role (I'm assuming your grades and MCAT were perfectly fine to get in) because I wasn't there and don't know you personally. Unfortunately you will face bias by being an "Aspie" just like the poster above noted because schools worry not so much about how you will keep up with the material on exams but how you will interact with residents, patients, attendings in high pressure, highly sensitive social situations on the wards. They have been burned in the past by these issues. I say this not to be insensitive (and I know nothing about you) and I am sure that there are lots of Aspies that have made it through, but just to explain that med school is difficult for literally everyone, and anything you have going on that will make it harder will make it harder. Schools will hesitate to take on the risk. Medicine is a very hierarchical and social endeavor that requires more than just good test taking skills.

If I applied to UQO today I probably would never get in, knowing how much more competitive it has gotten in the last few years. I wish you the best of luck if you decide to reapply or go with any of the 4 year programs.

Thank you greatly for the very kind words. I can't state how helpful it is. Of course, I don't ask anyone to agree with me but your post reminds me there are excellent fellow pre-meds out there to meet in the future. It is people like yourself I would form a study group with and work hard to get 'As' in the courses. :) Lol, as a light joke - my mind is brought to Legally Blonde (2001). Callahan's summer associate conversation with Elle. His definition of competition, in 1:17 - 1:27 of the 2012 YouTube video.
@ Hazle I heard it was $3K
Of course, no problem. In the end, I believe that we should all just be here for each other, and as you can see by the previous two posts, I'm not the only one! I wanted to add that you should not let being an aspie discourage you either. I don't want to be repetitive in this case, so I'll let you take in what the others said. They are right. I will add however, that it sounds like you've had a lot of training in developing your speech, presentation and communication, and that will help, so keep doing that. Keep your head up, so you can let your hair down. Like I said before, my offer still stands if you need help with anything!

Also LOL I had to look that one up.

P.S. shout out to anyone who got that song reference

Maybe

I'm sorry about your rejection. Starting to worry about my application since I don't feel like doing well in MMI.
To be honest, UQ-O is not the only good program in Aus to go back to the USA. You still got another chance from USyd. There is a continuing debate about which program is better.
USyd has around 20 weeks of intern in total back to USA medical school. As seen on their website, they have connections with Cornell and Georgetown, which are also the top medical schools in the US.
All the best.

Got accepted as well.

Congrats!

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats, everyone!

My worst nightmare is receiving an offer of admission subsequent to my interview, then not scoring a 504+ on the MCAT.. Trying to make these last several weeks of studying count.

Hey guys!
I have just been invited to interview and I'm really looking forward to it! However, I have never done MMI before and I'm quite nervous. How did you guys prepare for it? Do you have a chance to talk about yourself and what have you done or is it just answering the scenario questions and thats it? If anyone can offer advice I would really appreciate it! Also congrats to everyone who's been accepted :)

Hey guys!
I have just been invited to interview and I'm really looking forward to it! However, I have never done MMI before and I'm quite nervous. How did you guys prepare for it? Do you have a chance to talk about yourself and what have you done or is it just answering the scenario questions and thats it? If anyone can offer advice I would really appreciate it! Also congrats to everyone who's been accepted :)

Not only for you but for anyone about to interview, I can't really say anything about the MMI itself (as you may know we all signed a NDA). I will say that it was a pretty good experience. It was my third MMI and I preferred this one over my other two.

Preparing for an MMI:
I would say when preparing for an MMI it's good to go online and look for a method that you like. There are so many good resources now for answering different types of MMI questions. I also encourage you to know the 5 pillars of medical ethics (apparently not a lot of people know about this, including me until my first MMI). That's about as much as I can say, but if you do this, I think it will increase your chances. Just my +1.

Sorry about not being able to say more, but good luck!

Edit: coursegrinder is also a great free resource a lot of people have used. I would say go online and accumulate practice questions as well and practice on your computer, since you're most likely doing a virtual interview. If you can get friends to help, great, if not that's not an excuse to not practice!

Last edited:
Congrats, everyone!

My worst nightmare is receiving an offer of admission subsequent to my interview, then not scoring a 504+ on the MCAT.. Trying to make these last several weeks of studying count.
The MCAT is a beast but the good thing is that from what I know they shortened the MCAT for this year to be just over 5 hours. I think that would've helped me significantly, since the biggest problem I had was the length of the exam and the not knowing whether an answer affected my score. Luckily, you won't have any of those testing questions (some of them have been notoriously bogus). That's not to say that the MCAT won't still be a beast, but I think if you study hard and go in knowing that what I know is what I know, then you will do fine. Good luck! I hope you kill the MCAT (honestly hate that test. It always happened right after something bad happened for me)

The MCAT is a beast but the good thing is that from what I know they shortened the MCAT for this year to be just over 5 hours. I think that would've helped me significantly, since the biggest problem I had was the length of the exam and the not knowing whether an answer affected my score. Luckily, you won't have any of those testing questions (some of them have been notoriously bogus). That's not to say that the MCAT won't still be a beast, but I think if you study hard and go in knowing that what I know is what I know, then you will do fine. Good luck! I hope you kill the MCAT (honestly hate that test. It always happened right after something bad happened for me)
This is giving me such hope. Thank you for the positivity! I honestly hate it too, but am turning up the volume on my confidence and doing everything I can not to dread it.

Are you going to accept your offer?

This is giving me such hope. Thank you for the positivity! I honestly hate it too, but am turning up the volume on my confidence and doing everything I can not to dread it.

Are you going to accept your offer?
Yup! I think so, I just have to figure out a couple of things financially, since it is pretty expensive. I'm also talking to a couple of my friends at the school to give some thoughts, but they all seem to be giving the green lights so...

i also just received my acceptance, interviewed 21/05

edit. by just, i mean earlier today, about 30min after @skiteflies123

Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys!

I also really enjoyed my MMI interview! Actually, if you have the time and the resources I used Dr. Samir Desai's book, Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) - 10 bucks on amazon, to learn a bit about the interview process and then I called up 6 of my closest friends and asked them if they would act as pretend interviewers using the scenarios in the back of his book a few different times (I also video recorded the process and took notes afterwards so I could review my performance). If you don't feel like shelling out 10 bucks there are a lot of youtube videos and other free resources online that can help you with this! I think one of the most important things you can do though is to practice responding in front of a person.

Hey guys!
I used Doing Right, which was super helpful and also the MMI video series that was posted by @tretinoin0025

• Love
Not only for you but for anyone about to interview, I can't really say anything about the MMI itself (as you may know we all signed a NDA). I will say that it was a pretty good experience. It was my third MMI and I preferred this one over my other two.

Preparing for an MMI:
I would say when preparing for an MMI it's good to go online and look for a method that you like. There are so many good resources now for answering different types of MMI questions. I also encourage you to know the 5 pillars of medical ethics (apparently not a lot of people know about this, including me until my first MMI). That's about as much as I can say, but if you do this, I think it will increase your chances. Just my +1.

Sorry about not being able to say more, but good luck!

Edit: coursegrinder is also a great free resource a lot of people have used. I would say go online and accumulate practice questions as well and practice on your computer, since you're most likely doing a virtual interview. If you can get friends to help, great, if not that's not an excuse to not practice!

Thank you so much for the reply, I'll definitely learn about the 5 pillars and look at course grinder! Congratulations on your acceptance

• Love
I also really enjoyed my MMI interview! Actually, if you have the time and the resources I used Dr. Samir Desai's book, Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) - 10 bucks on amazon, to learn a bit about the interview process and then I called up 6 of my closest friends and asked them if they would act as pretend interviewers using the scenarios in the back of his book a few different times (I also video recorded the process and took notes afterwards so I could review my performance). If you don't feel like shelling out 10 bucks there are a lot of youtube videos and other free resources online that can help you with this! I think one of the most important things you can do though is to practice responding in front of a person.

Oh awesome yes for $10 ill definitely get it! Do you think practicing two hours a day for a week would be enough? Im also taking the mcat next saturday so my time is very limited :/

Focus on the MCAT and whatever time you have left, unwind and utilize one to two resources. I highly recommend the Desai book, you can skip the acting/activity scenarios since you can't do those in person and time yourself answering questions from BeMo's 100 question list floating out there on google.

Best of luck on the test and MMI.

Sent from my cp3705AS using SDN mobile

• Love
Has anyone been rejected based on GPA, even if their MCAT is decently high 510+

Congrats to everyone that's been accepted!

@Morky-Mouse I haven't heard anything back but only recently submitted. Shalon(from the enrolment office) told me that they have to convert it to the 7 point scale. I can't find much on their particular calculation either. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Has anyone been rejected based on GPA, even if their MCAT is decently high 510+
Congrats to everyone that's been accepted!

@Morky-Mouse I haven't heard anything back but only recently submitted. Shalon(from the enrolment office) told me that they have to convert it to the 7 point scale. I can't find much on their particular calculation either. Can anyone shed some light on this?

You have to have a B average to even get an interview (3.0). From last year's thread they said that they use this formula for calculating gpa:

"Last year *3 + 2nd to last *2 + 3rd to last all divided by 6."

That's not out of a 7.0 gpa though, so that seems like conflicting advice. However, I know they did change who is reviewing the application this year so it could be that they are converting it to an Australian GPA this year. In which case, assuming the same type of calculation, we can do this:

(Last year *3 + 2nd to last *2 + 3rd to last)*7/24

That's just my quick maths, but I could be horribly wrong since I don't know if they still weight the more current years heavier. If you're wondering why the first year isn't there, most Australian unis are only 3 years with an extra year of honours. So technically, we are all graduating with honors lol. Congrats!

Also in terms of importance of getting accepted they say:

GPA=25%, MCAT=25%, interview=50%

So if you got an interview I would say turn your attention to that. That's the best thing you can do at this point. Anyway, hope that helps. Best of luck!

Edit: however if you are really curious to see how they calculate gpa, you could always email them and ask how they weigh each year. If you do this, please post on the forum or message me, I'm really curious now lol

Last edited:
Hey guys just accepted here. How do I send the deposit and the health insurance fee? Im guessing they only accept wire transfers? Thanks

Hey guys just accepted here. How do I send the deposit and the health insurance fee? Im guessing they only accept wire transfers? Thanks
For the deposit, it must be done via telegraphic transfer. For the health insurance fee, you can choose to do either telegraphic transfer or credit card. You can find more detail in your offer letter; for me, it was on pg14.