UPenn vs LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinydentistboi

Reaction score
I adore UPenn it is my dream school but it is 100K more. But I am not into PBL, I prefer lectures. Help, please!

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to specialize go to UPenn but if you are okay with staying as GP go to LECOM. As a LECOM grad, something that you have to get used to is having to explain where LECOM is because nobody knows about this school.

Reactions: 1 user
I adore UPenn it is my dream school but it is 100K more. But I am not into PBL, I prefer lectures. Help, please!
LECOM would be a really cool school so you really can't go wrong with either school. What is the total cost of tuition/everything after 4 years at UPenn and LECOM?

If UPenn is really your dream school, I would probably go there... See if you can get a scholarship or anything like that. Have you looked at HSPS?

I almost always vote cheaper but on this one I personally would choose Penn more.

Little easier to specialize, Philly vs Bradenton, better name recognition, and I’d imagine friendlier admin.