Upcoming Cleveland Clinic Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msheartdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hya

I know that this is a strange question but has anyone gone to, or been involved, with the Cleveland Clinics course 'Leadership Development for Women in Healthcare Professions'?

I was planning to go last year but stuff came up. I heard that it is good but I know nothing about this years event. All they have up is a link to last years brochure so far:

www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/ASPCL01B/leadership06/Leadership06.pdf

Any commentsn would be greatly appreciated

Thanxs

Miss Heart Doc

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to have to phone them and find out before I forget about it and end up not going this year.

I'll post anything I can find out - how does that sound? Do you have any other questions you want to know before I fone them MSHeadDoc?

By the way I am sorry as I did kinda copy your name - I'm not great at this Internet thing.

thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, well you are the closest to copy it so far so I'd have to give you an A for creativity!

I don't have any questions other than when they might have a new brochure up for this year to see what speakers will be there.

Leadership Development for Women in Healthcare Professions
September 5, 2007

Intercontinental Hotel & Bank of America Conference Center
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland, OH

At the end of the session the participant will be able to:

o Examine the characteristics that support effective mentoring relationships for women in the health care profession
o Identify strategies for initiating mentoring relationships
o Integrate the benefits of informal and formal mentoring process into your daily work experience

https://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/courses/coursepromo/Leader07.asp

I think I start classes on this day so I don't think I'll be able to attend but I'm not sure.

Thanks for throwing this up MsHeadDoc. I have been disconnected for pretty much everything a while.

I think that I might go to this. Does anyone know what Cleveland is like in September?

:)