UOP class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmgirl1994

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email from UOP after interviewing saying your app was put on hold for later review? Does anyone know what that means and what are the chances of getting accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

It means your application will be reviewed after they get through all the interviews, usually around mid-March. For UOP, you will be put into the top/middle/low portion of the waiting list. I was in this position last year.

It means your application will be reviewed after they get through all the interviews, usually around mid-March. For UOP, you will be put into the top/middle/low portion of the waiting list. I was in this position last year.
did you end up getting accepted? how do I figure out what part of the waiting list I am?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an email from UOP after interviewing saying your app was put on hold for later review? Does anyone know what that means and what are the chances of getting accepted?

pretty much waiting for people that were already accepted to decline their offer/seat (just wait about 1-2 weeks as all the accepted people won't deposit ~$1000, they might have been accepted somewhere else )

They'll tell you what portion you are at by the end of march. And nope, I was not accepted.

They'll tell you what portion you are at by the end of march. And nope, I was not accepted.
Hello,
Did UOP tell you that they are not accepting anyone from the waiting list? or they just let us wait?
I got put on hold. I wish they just tell me if I can get in or not.

They won't tell you if you get in or not. Again, they should notify you by the end of march. There are three portions: top, mid, and low. Hope my answer clarifies things.

If you are on waiting list doesnt that mean they kind of "answered" you already and you might be on the list till late summer? I wonder if "by the end of march" rule applies to people who didnt get any updates till now or applies also to the ones who are waitlisted. Anyone knows for sure?

If you are on waiting list doesnt that mean they kind of "answered" you already and you might be on the list till late summer? I wonder if "by the end of march" rule applies to people who didnt get any updates till now or applies also to the ones who are waitlisted. Anyone knows for sure?

Are you on the waitlist? I was wondering when they would start telling people if they're waitlisted or not