University of Toronto 2014 IDAP acceptance/waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elevato

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
UFT has waitlisted 20 students for 2014 IDAP (including me). I am starting this thread to have an idea about what are the chances of getting accepted from waitlist . And accepted candidates who are planning to leave their spot please drop a line so that waitlisted candidates can have an idea about how much the waitlist is going to move. We can also share our stats to have a better idea.

Members don't see this ad.

My stats afk-82, gpa-3.89, toefl-112

I am also wait listed in toronto. Do ppl leave spots for waiting.. ? Has it happened in past?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes it has happened in past...although only a few...those who get accepted at other universities may leave there spot

Has anyone applied a at U Of A?? Do you have any idea what's the min GPA for u alberta

UFT has waitlisted 20 students for 2014 IDAP (including me). I am starting this thread to have an idea about what are the chances of getting accepted from waitlist . And accepted candidates who are planning to leave their spot please drop a line so that waitlisted candidates can have an idea about how much the waitlist is going to move. We can also share our stats to have a better idea.
were you accepted at UFT later?

I am also wait listed in toronto. Do ppl leave spots for waiting.. ? Has it happened in past?
Hello doc. did you hear back from uft after? did you get accepted there or in other universities?