University of South Alabama DPT 2016-2017 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brialvarado

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I received an interview invitation for South Alabama today. Does anybody know what to expect?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm hoping to receive an invitation, as USA is my #1 choice. Was it an email invitation?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It was email but i will be declining since i just received an acceptance to my #1 choice school

Reactions: 1 user
Well if anybody hears of USA letting people know. Please let us know!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I still have not heard anything back. Hopefully today isn't the last day to hear from them. In my email confirming my application it said invites would be sent "the last week of January". Keeping my fingers crossed.

I still have not heard anything back. Hopefully today isn't the last day to hear from them. In my email confirming my application it said invites would be sent "the last week of January". Keeping my fingers crossed.
Yes, I believe it's still early in the interview invite process, but they only interview 110 which surprised me.

Wow only 110? I can imagine 350+ applied. Maybe even more. I like how UAB said they would let us know if we got an interview and also if we did not. I got an interview invite from UAB and go on February 3. I would feel much more comfortable if I got one front USA as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody happened to hear anything back yet about interviews? I heard by the end of the day tomorrow, they'll finish sending them out. I'm nervous, I don't know if it's good or bad it's been this long and I haven't heard anything

Has anybody happened to hear anything back yet about interviews? I heard by the end of the day tomorrow, they'll finish sending them out. I'm nervous, I don't know if it's good or bad it's been this long and I haven't heard anything

Nothing yet. Only a couple on here have heard anything and everyone else is in the dark. Did you hear the info about the end of the day tomorrow from someone that would know or is it a rumor?

Who did you hear from saying that by that by the end of the day tomorrow they will be done sending out interview invites?

Some rejections went out on Friday of last week. My friend was on the alternate invite list one day and rejected the next. Program apparently has an alternate interview invite list in case someone declines an invite then they pull from that list. So the delay appears to be the program is awaiting invite confirmation from those invited. However even though my friend was on that list Thursday she was sent a rejection on Friday.

Some rejections went out on Friday of last week. My friend was on the alternate invite list one day and rejected the next. Program apparently has an alternate interview invite list in case someone declines an invite then they pull from that list. So the delay appears to be the program is awaiting invite confirmation from those invited. However even though my friend was on that list Thursday she was sent a rejection on Friday.

So they sent out emails telling people they were on an alternate invite list?

Just got the denial email. Good luck, y'all