University of Oklahoma Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kikizmom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread for OU class of 2015! It is exciting to say that!

I got my acceptance e-mail yesterday! I will be attending the Tulsa campus! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for starting a thread! I was accepted to the Oklahoma City Campus 12/14/10 (I interviewed on 12/11/10). I am so excited!

Thanks for starting a thread! I was accepted to the Oklahoma City Campus 12/14/10 (I interviewed on 12/11/10). I am so excited!

No problem! I'm just a little excited about it...haha! I've been waiting for this day for a long time! Congrats to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
What were your stats?

What were your stats?

3.56 overall gpa
3.53 pre-requisite gpa
3.31 science gpa

64 pcat

no degree although I have about 130 hours on my transcript and am really close..ha!

Good Luck to you!

I got accepted on Dec 15 , interviewed on 12/11/10 kind of a cool date but excited. i am from Dallas so still waiting on the Texas school for an answer. got a interview at Texas Tech on Jan 28 . the only reason why i would decline my admission to OU if I get in somewhere close to home in Texas but loved the OKC campus.
good luck to all who are interviewing soon

I got accepted on 12/14/10 and interviewed on 12/11/10. Got accepted to OKC campus and excited. Does anyone know any good places to live near the Health Science Center? One of my friends who is P1 at the OKC campus suggested Lincoln at Central Park. Any other suggestions are appreciated..

Anybody home lol?

I was thinking if the admissions committee is going to meet today or tomorrow since they held their last interview last friday...Maybe we waitlisted ppl will hear anything?:eek:

Anybody home lol?

I was thinking if the admissions committee is going to meet today or tomorrow since they held their last interview last friday...Maybe we waitlisted ppl will hear anything?:eek:

when did u interview ace?

Who knows? We (those of us on the wait list) may hear something by the end of the week.

Could also be August.

They never gave an exact date to be on the look out for a definite yes or no. Plus, other schools may not have let out of state people know yet. I know a lot of people I talked to were from Texas and may be applying to those schools.

Who knows? We (those of us on the wait list) may hear something by the end of the week.

Could also be August.

They never gave an exact date to be on the look out for a definite yes or no. Plus, other schools may not have let out of state people know yet. I know a lot of people I talked to were from Texas and may be applying to those schools.

Yep I am from Texas too. Texas schools are notorius to get into... Does anybody know how to find P1 students email from their website? I want to email either one of my interviewers (the students) or the guy who gave us the tour. The probably would know how often the committe meets and insights.

Or should I just email the faculty lol;)

Hey everyone!

We're looking for a roommate to share a three-bedroom apartment at the Lincoln Central Park Apartments. The rent would be $423 without utilities. We're both females, starting our first year in the fall. If anyone interested please message me!

thanks!