University of Missouri

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ejf

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else out there was going to be at MU and what everyone's plans were. Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

like 80 percent of my college friends are going there. i've lived in columbia for the past decade, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

ejf said:
Just wondering if anyone else out there was going to be at MU and what everyone's plans were. Anyone?

I'll be there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool! Who are you? Where are you from? Have you found a place to live? i'll be at Ashland--seems cool. Do you know other people in the program?...a lot of questions i know. Just was hoping to know a few people, at least by name before i get there....if a conversation over the forum is weird you can write me at [email protected].

Hey B,

I can't find your email, so i'm using the thread option. I packed all of my orientation information somewhere in my uhaul. i was wondering if you could email me where we're supposed to be on monday and when just in case i can't find the right box before then. hope you and the baby are well. will write more in email.

ejf

ejf said:
Hey B,

I can't find your email, so i'm using the thread option. I packed all of my orientation information somewhere in my uhaul. i was wondering if you could email me where we're supposed to be on monday and when just in case i can't find the right box before then. hope you and the baby are well. will write more in email.

ejf

E,

We are to report to the Lester Bryant Auditorium (M105) at 8:00 :mad: . We are supposed to park in the commuter parking lot, which is east of the Hearnes center. Don't forget about the bowling and pizza Sunday though, 7:00 pm at Brady Commons. See you soon.

I'm just trying to see if anyone has heard from Missouri for the month of December yet!

tegs15 said:
I'm just trying to see if anyone has heard from Missouri for the month of December yet!

I received an email today that I'm accepted. I hope you got good news too. :luck: