University of Miami MiBS 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fashionlover21

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven’t seen much about this program on here. I was wondering if anyones applied to UM’s MiBS program for fall 2022?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I just recently submitted my application for this program on February 15th but I still haven’t heard anything.

Hey! Same lol I actually submitted mines the day before on the 14th. Glad to have someone alongside this process. This program is pretty lowkey it seems?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Same lol I actually submitted mines the day before on the 14th. Glad to have someone alongside this process. This program is pretty lowkey it seems?
Definitely. I even tried emailing the program director just to introduce myself and I never heard anything back. This is my top program though lol

same haha, i didn't get a response either. Hopefully we hear back soon about an interview

Reactions: 1 user
Just submitted an application myself. Haven’t seen much information about this program is it new? Or just a silent gem?

Same. I submitted ab 1.5 months ago now but still no word. Anyone heard back yet?

Submitted 2/14 & I got in beginning of April. However, I believe they said they’re still accepting until either may or the end of April. So good luck to you all :)

Got in yesterday! Any news on a Facebook group?