University of Iowa College of Pharmacy Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FSUNOLE

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've created a group for people who have been accepted into Iowa or planning to attend in Fall 2007.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there too! I'm so excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else hear yet?? I'm anxious to see who we're going to have classes with for the next four years!! :) Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! :luck:

Anyone else hear yet?? I'm anxious to see who we're going to have classes with for the next four years!! :) Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! :luck:

I know what you mean! I can't wait to start in the fall. I assume you are at Iowa now.. what year are you?

Maybe I'll see you guys this fall. I was accepted, but I'm waiting on another school to make a final decision. Good luck to you guys!:)

Yeah, I am at Iowa now.. I'm a senior, I'll be graduating after this semester. What about you?

I'm a sophomore at Iowa

Are you guys getting as excited about this as I am?! :) I can't stop thinking about it... I don't think August can come soon enough! :)

deleted... see post below

I'm in too. see you all in the fall. Congrats to everyone.

Congratulations everyone! So apparently that group I made a couple days ago was only available to people already in the Iowa network. I made a new group that is "global" so others can now join.

Here is the new link to the group http://iowa.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2320700451

Let me know if you guys have any problems.

Can anyone that got admitted to Iowa pharmacy share your stats? I'm applying this year and it would be so helpful to know!

Can anyone that got admitted to Iowa pharmacy share your stats? I'm applying this year and it would be so helpful to know!

hey,
i had a 89 pcat, 3.7 gpa and a few years pharm experience plus volunteering stuff. i think the avg for the class of 2011 was like a 3.45 gpa and an 82 pcat.