University of Florida Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tangentlink

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I received my packet in the mail today. I am very excited to be a part of the UF COP! To anyone accepted, please add yourself to this future class.

Here is the facebook home page:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11896691081

Nos vemos en el otoño.

Members don't see this ad.

The Gainesville campus. I never went to school there so I'm looking for a change.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if everyone has heard back already... I haven't received anything yet. I saw that tangentlink got their package last Friday, so does that mean all acceptances were sent already?

No. They send conditional acceptances through May-Junish.

tangentlink, we're officially classmates!! See you in the fall :)

Did you also interview at Gainseville? I interviewed at St. Pete last week and am waiting to hear. Congrats!

Yes, I did... and thank you!! I wish you the best of luck hearing back!

Pharmgirl they sent my letter on the 12th and I got it in the mail today. Hopefully this thread will fill up with people really fast.

My real name is Eric, case anyone else wants to share...

I got my acceptance!! We are officially classmates!!! :)

Is anyone accepted that's not a UF student have an inbox for gatorlink yet?

Does anyone know what our next step is? Are we just finishing up the packets and stuff? I'm kind of in the dark..... :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what our next step is? Are we just finishing up the packets and stuff? I'm kind of in the dark..... :scared:

I guess we just wait after the packet is completed and sent. I am going to check to see if they have everything when I finish it.

I didn't get a gatorlink inbox yet. I think we have to finish all our packets and be registered for classes by the College of Pharmacy in July to have access to that. That's just my guess.

Anyone know if the college informs us when our packet is complete? I submitted mine and they said that they received it but do do they let us know if we are missing anything. Thanks for your help.

I emailed them regarding that but have yet to hear anything from them. Anyone with more success?

Hi Everyone! Congrats! I am very excited to be working with some wonderful people over the next four years!

Not to hijack this thread but congrats to you future UFers especially the St. Pete campus. :thumbup::thumbup: I am a proud graduate of the 2nd class ever to graduate from St. Pete.

As you may or may not know, the St Pete or actually Seminole campus is like 10 minutes away from the beach. Funny story I will share: All the talk during orientation was how much we were going to hang out at the beach after class. We'll the only time we did that was when we were 4PDs and we came back for our last 8 weeks after our 4th year clerkships. We would head up to Clearwater Beach for grouper sandwiches and a couple of beers after class.
:)

Word of advice: it's cool to watch your classes on video in your bunny slippers but try to not to slack off and keep up with the schedule. I actually had classmates during my first year who would procrastinate and have to watch 10 lectures in a row !!! :eek:

Best of luck this Fall and Go Gators !!!

Bah! When pharm school gets to be too much (and you will have a breaking point) take a couple weeks off, relax, sleep, hang at the beach, get 30 lectures behind, and then hit the books like a Tasmanian devil. It's doable.

I finally obtained a gatorlink email now so I guess I have everything turned in.

Has anyone started working on the assignments required online? The reason i ask is because im having trouble understanding the "Create and Submit a Screenshot" assignment it says to follow the instructions in the tutorial on the previous assignment. For some reason i can not seem to find this tutorial.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

On my PC:

1. Press the "Prnt Screen" button
2. Open Microsoft Word
3. Press "Crtl" + "v" at the same time
4. Save document (should have a picture of your screen shot)
5. Attach file and submit

Has anyone started working on the assignments required online? The reason i ask is because im having trouble understanding the "Create and Submit a Screenshot" assignment it says to follow the instructions in the tutorial on the previous assignment. For some reason i can not seem to find this tutorial.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!