UNECOM Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shodddy18

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! My name is scott and I am just finnishing up my second year at UNECOM. I'm heading to Bangor next year and my wife and we will be vacating our apartment/condo the very end of june/ beggining of july! We do not own the place, but it is very nice and the landloard has been so great to us that we are trying to help him our by spreading the word to COM students.

The apartment is on two floors. Two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Small attic w/ ladder access. The first floor is really one big room which has a kitchen/dinning room and a large living room. There is a glass sliding door in the back which provides access to a private back deck and semi private back yard. There is also a full basement. The place is not furnished but does come w a stove, dish washer, fridge as well as its VERY OWN WASHER AND DRYER!!! It is VERY Clean w/ newer appliances and new paint. There is plenty of parking at the complex and is maintained by landscapers and snow plowers... you only have to clear off your front porch. If you want more info or to come for a visit, just PM me and we can get in contact that way (i'm still weary of posting my email address for all to see)!

Thanks for listening to me. Now relax and take a deep breath! You guys will all love it here at UNECOM and have a great time.

Good Luck to All!

Scott

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there future UNECOMers,
First office congratulations for your acceptance. I currently am a Fellow at the school and can tell you that you made a great choice.
I am posting because I am entering my last year and my family and I have decided to put our HOUSE on the market. We would like to avoid the cost and hassel of selling through a real estate agent. We bought the house when we first moved here, I have sinced remodeled and updated the house.

Here are the specs:
3 Bedrooms
1.5 Bathrooms
1368 square feet.
Brand new kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal,stove,microwave,fridge with ice maker
Brand new windows on first floors
Full cellar with new windows
Full walk in attic with new floor (we use it for storage, could be finished into 4th bedroom or game room)
HUGE fenced in backyard.... great for kids to run around!
Large drive way (we have fit 6 SUV in it at one time)
Ethernet plugins in each room... totally computer ready
Roof is less than 10 years old
Furnace is less than 10 years old
New porch on front of house
Deck on back of house overlooking back yard
Shed in back yard
And much more.........

This would be a great investment for a family coming to maine or someone who wants to buy some real estate for investment and rent it out or get some roommates

:thumbup: We are asking $170,000 with some marginal room for negotiations. :thumbup:

If anyone is looking for a house and would like more info and pictures, please contact me @ [email protected]. I have family in the real estate business that could help you get a loan and a family member who can do all the paper work.

Only serious inquiries please and good luck with your transition to UNECOM! :)

Since everyone else is doing it, I've decided to post my housing opportunity on here as well. My name is Ryan Zwerin, and I am graduating from Penn State and going to UNECOM in August. I have acquires a 1400 square foot house on fortunes rocks road near biddeford pool. In case you haven't heard, this road is ON THE OCEAN. Essentially, you could be walking in waves in less than a 30 second walk. The house is FULLY FURNISHED with washer, dryer, dishwasher, fully redone kitchen, 1 queen bed, two doubles, and one single in multiple rooms. I will be taking the queen :p. There is also a porch on the second floor designed for pleasant ocean viewing!! Beat that!!!
Now, the damage. The cost of the house would be 400 dollars a month plus utilities. There is a driveway as well. I prefer a male roommate. year doesn't matter........I don't even care if you smoke, as long as you keep it outside and respect the house. This is essentially a resort house, which would provide an excellent place for peaceful study after a long day of class..........and campus is 2 miles away! Consider it, and email me at [email protected] . Later!

Note: I will not be moving into this house until the day after labor day.........in the meantime, hotels provide cheap temporary housing. To get a house with a location this nice, some sacrifices have to be made. If you're into it, drop me a line.