Undergraduate Co-op Opportunities for Medical Physics/Rad Onc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LindsayJ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I've been poking my head around the internerd today looking for Co-op jobs for next fall. I go to Northeastern University (it seems like a few of the "regulars" on this board are from Boston) and I'm scheduled for co-op from mid-June through December 2005. (Most programs I've found online so far only have summer internships)

Mass General hires physics students to work alongside their medical physicists in the radiation oncology department...I was wondering, Steph, if Brigham and Women's perhaps runs a similar program?

By next summer I will have completed my third year of physics undergrad study...plans are to start looking for medical physics grad programs soon!

Thanks in advance for any help!

*Lindsay

Members don't see this ad.

i know the cleveland clinic hires physics students to work with them....but thats a summer thing, not a co-op thing.

Mmm, yea. I've found dozens of summer programs, but I'm looking for something more long-term. 6 months with the possibility to return the next year for the same amount of time.

Thanks though!

LindsayJ said:
Hello!

I've been poking my head around the internerd today looking for Co-op jobs for next fall. I go to Northeastern University (it seems like a few of the "regulars" on this board are from Boston) and I'm scheduled for co-op from mid-June through December 2005. (Most programs I've found online so far only have summer internships)

Mass General hires physics students to work alongside their medical physicists in the radiation oncology department...I was wondering, Steph, if Brigham and Women's perhaps runs a similar program?

By next summer I will have completed my third year of physics undergrad study...plans are to start looking for medical physics grad programs soon!

Thanks in advance for any help!

*Lindsay
to be honest, no idea; ui just got here my self last week. call.
s