UK or USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsomeday1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you were deciding between UK and USC, which would you choose and why? Tuition isn't a factor (HPSP).:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Your living allowance will go further in Lexington (Might matter if you have kids.) Otherwise hit up USC, learn to surf and see if you can land the 2 year AEGD in Hawai'i

Tuition isn't a factor but cost of living is. You will more easily live on your housing pay in ky. However, HPSP is really the only way I would even consider attending USC. For me, this decision would be entirely about finances.

Members don't see this ad :)
your waitlisted at UK though

Yeah, sadly. It was more a question of IF I got accepted there (after saving a place at USC). There's a few more factors such as this last semester and school prereqs that made me just want to have the decision made ahead of time in case it happened. If it doesn't, well, then the decision is made for me and this thread wasn't much use. I just wanted some input.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Be happy with your USC acceptance and carry on :)